February 5th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping, Winter Wardrobe
Bomb Product of the Day: Berkshire Nude Ultra Sheer Stockings

There’s nothing particularly cute or pretty about today’s Bomb Product, though I must say they are very necessary for girls of all shades seeking that sheer ‘nude’ leg look during the winter.
Allow me to re-introduce you to Berkshire Hosiery:
8 Berkshire Nude Sheer Stockings
The delightfully sheer stockings come in colors that *gasp* match all skin tones in the spectrum. They are my secret weapon in the wintertime. When I wear them, most people think I’m not wearing anything at all.
Take a look below at Berkshire hosiery in Tan de Sol:
claire sulmers ifb conference rag bon gold suit valentino pumps proenza schouler bag etro shirt
claire sulmers berkshire tan de sol sheer stockings
claire sulmers theory cassius coat etro printed shirt diane von furstenberg skirt tonda clutch valentino pumps
They’re relatively affordable at $6.95 a pack. I get about 6 at once, and that’s usually enough to last me through the cold season!
berkshire sheers made in the usa tan de sol
I’d recommend going into a local department store and taking a look in person to see what color might match yours the best. After you know the proper shade, order online!
Purchase at Macys.com.

11 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Berkshire Nude Ultra Sheer Stockings”

1. Vanessa Caraballo says:

Claire, I just fell in love with you for this! I’m planning to wear matching separates for Valentine’s Day (a crop top and pencil skirt), but was hesitant due to the wonderful weather we’re having in NYC. I must run out to Macy’s and pick up a few pairs.

Thanks boo!
    xo, Vanessa
    @_vuhnessa

2. Taj says:

Thank you Claire because this is just what I need for some upcoming events.

3. kayla says:

Thanks Claire! I’ve been searching high and low for some great nude stockings!!

4. Naija Vix. says:

thank you so much Claire!!! this is perfect :) !

5. TQT says:

Thanks for this, Claire! This is one of the best products you have offered on the site!

6. ASharee says:

FINALLY!!!!

7. thephillydiva says:

They also come in plus sizes ladies!!

8. Jen says:

Hi Claire:

This post is really timely for me, as I’m in dire need of a convincing nude stocking in this brutal NYC winter. Which color are you wearing? I think we’re about the same skin tone, and I’m too lazy to shop in stores these days… LOL.

9. Claire says:

@Jen I’m wearing Tan de Sol. Swear by them!
    Enjoy

10. I always enjoy your grown and sexy style!

11. RHONYC says: