February 4th, 2014

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-1

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-2

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-3

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-4

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-5

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-6

Naomie Harris by Mara Desipris for Harper’s Bazaar Arabia February 2014.

Source: Talking With Tami

12 Responses to “Snapshot: Naomie Harris by Mara Desipris for Harper’s Bazaar Arabia February 2014”

1. Ready says:

Hot! Her bod is like a hangar. I’m glad she got catapulted into the limelight…now we have her fabness to gaze upon!

2. S says:

Gorgeous….love her!!

3. thephillydiva says:

I want everything in this shoot! It is AMAZING!! I might have to get a subscription to Harper’s Bazaar Arabia

4. Yonaton says:

Great fashions. But I’m not hear for the poses. Beautiful girl. But I’m not 100 on the shoot just yet.

5. Yonaton says:

Great fashions. But I’m not hear for the poses. Something is off. Beautiful girl. But I’m not 100 on the shoot just yet.

6. Hmmmm says:

She is pretty but not a model. There is no edge to her poses; all I see is a beautiful woman in clothes. Maybe that’s what I’m supposed to see…?

7. Hmmmmm says:

Also the backdrop is distracting. I was more mesmerized by the horses and the landscaping in the first picture, than of Naomi herself. I’m sorry.

8. Shirley says:

Naomie stay GORGEOUS!!!

9. Jai says:

Naomie is breathtaking!

10. makeeasweet says:

Why does she have that blue eye shadow for every picture?They couldn’t change up her make up geez .She beautiful,but need to learn how to pose better with her neck.

Agreed. Beautiful girl. Bad hair and make up. She’s not giving me “model” just a cute chick.

12. LadyLea says:

She’s not a model so aint supposed to look like one!! she’s gorgeous can we just keep it at that?!