February 4th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Lala Anthony

The Love Playbook author Lala Anthony looked sultry for an appearance on Arsenio Hall, and smoldered in a $2,660 White Leather Insert Dress by Altuzarra:
LaLa Anthony Seen At The Arsenio Hall Show
Her cropped-sleeve fitted structured dress has faux-leather inset accent panels at the front and back.
Lala Anthony's Arsenio Hall Show Altuzarra White Black Leather Insert Dress and Saint Laurent Pumps
Give me body! I think she looks fab!
What do you think?

LaLa Anthony Seen At The Arsenio Hall Show

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm….: Lala Anthony’s Arsenio Hall Show Altuzarra White Black Leather Insert Dress and Saint Laurent Pumps”

1. Dobe says:

She looks amazing! LaLa really fills this dress properly, and her hair is laid!

2. JT says:

She looks hot as always but $2,700 for a pleather dress no way Jose. I would demand real leather for that price!

3. Reezy says:

She looks better than usual but her eye shadow makes her eyes look super droopy here. Heavy liner aint for everybody!

4. scottishdrunk says:

Her lip implants and nose contouring overtake that dress.

Lala is a chica who loves fashion and it’s obviously she puts forth the effort. Gorgeous girl, beautiful smile. She’s definitely been “styled” and it shows. Not a fan of the dress. :(

6. meekaG says:

I would look great in that dress

7. Lola Reggy says:

Hmmm for me it looks like a mix between a nun and some S&M. But it must be me and my crazy brain. All though she doesn’t look bad at all!

8. Lila says:

I like the top half on the model and the bottom half on lala. I think this is a case where her ample assets are not flattering in the outfit.

9. Simplicity says:

I like it on Lala, but I honestly think it is more flattering on the model. I agree with a previous poster who stated that Lala’s full chest works to a disadvantage in the dress. She still looks great though, so I voted HOT!