February 4th, 2014
Beyonce, Fashion News, Jay-Z, Just Because, New York
By Faith

Would you fancy the Buga-Bouillabaisse or the Reasonable Trout? If either of these names sound familiar yet funny to you, it’s because they are. Brooklyn restaurant Brucie has fancied them after the Knowles-Carter clan, both featured on their robust Valentine’s Day menu dedicated to the family’s matriarch Beyoncé:

mrs carter valentine's day menu
From a dish named “Blue Ivy” featuring smoked blue potatoes, chiriboga blue, trout roe, and watercress to bread and ancHOVi butter, the plates sound quite delectable and are a must-try for any King B fan. Located at 234 Trout Street in Jay-Z’s borough, what could be better?

brucie-brooklyn

The night has three courses to choose from and if you manage to get a reservation, you should take it! Word on the street is that there are very few spots left and who knows? Perhaps Mr. and Mrs. Knowles-Carter will stop by to try the dishes.

brucie-beyonce-valentines-day-menu

Visit www.brucienyc.com to make your reservations. I just sent through my request, so fingers crossed the restaurant can accommodate!

Jay+Z+Celebrity+Social+Media+Pics+barneys racial profiling

What do you think? Does the menu sound appetizing?

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “For The Foodies: Brooklyn Restaurant Brucie Creates A Beyoncé-Themed Valentine’s Day Menu”

1. Nakia P says:

Nope it doesn’t but would be cool to see Mrs Carter in person everyone says she’s very sweet to her fans.
    Good luck faith

2. Lila says:

You celebrity stans are an interesting bunch, to say the least.

3. makeeasweet says:

I find Beyonce haters more interesting.Especially the way they keep finding themselves in every single one of beyonce post lol.I would go,but im leaving nyc that week.

4. Liz says:

Ok, I love Beyonce and the Carter’s but this is a little too much. Those restaurant owners need to chill. Either way they got publicity from it so i guess their plan worked

5. Vanessa says:

As a native brooklynite I am ashamed. This is just foolish

6. Jihan says:

now that this has gone viral, I definitely won’t be getting a seat :(

7. PG says:

This is hilarious! Brucie is one of my favorite neighborhood spots. Insanely good food. Glad they are getting some press.

8. Lola Reggy says:

It sounds delicious to me!! But what is more delicious to me is that all black successful couple, that seems to be really loving each other and caring for each other. In my eyes they’re sort of rollmodels and I love them and I hope their love will forever last <3

9. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Awwwww thanks for naming a whole dish after me.

10. Jane says:

I love how creative the food names are! I think it’s cute.