February 4th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brittany from New York

Let’s get today’s Bombshell going, shall we?
Today’s lucky lady is Brittany from New York:

The blogger writes, “My love of new trends and timeless style is what drives my sense of fashion.”
Brittany from New York
” The goal is always [to look] effortlessly cool and chic.”

77 Brittany from New York
“I try to reflect that on my IG, @brittiish…”

brittany from new york

“… and my blog, www.brittiish.blogspot.com.”

See more here:
2 Brittany from New York

6 Brittany from New York

8 8 Brittany from New York
brittany from nyc
Loving the New York vibe. How did you pose in that itty bitty outfit in the snow? Work it! Anything for the shot!
See more of Brittany’s looks on Instagram @brittiish.
What say you?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
22 comments

22 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brittany from New York”

1. JustMariklo says:

Wait what? Did I just see a doobie? I really thought those was jokes…(in my dont be a menace voice)

2. Did she hit us with the Rihanna public doobie though? Lost all cool points.

People are focusing on the doobie which is barely noticeable. Anywho, love her style!

4. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Hold up Hold up (in my Martin Voice)!!! Dont i snow in the GROUND?! and she got that on?!! HOLD UP HOLD UP!!!! You cant be serious!

5. melly says:

Not bad style, but nothing really memorable. Def gave an eye roll to the doobie. lol ;)

6. tahlyuh says:

Other than the Rihanna wrap outfit, I like her a lot, particularly the first and second outfit. So simple, but great impact.

No shade, but I think that would be a great celeb-inspired Halloween costume for 2014. She recreated the look very well. She can win some contest off of that costume.

I like her hair too.

7. Stephane says:

I was all about it until I got to the overly Riri “inspired” look with doobie + crop top..in winter..in New York..while there’s a pile of snow behind her…

On another note: oversized beige coat is definitely a winner.

8. heyyall says:

lol.. yall silly..

9. Sha says:

She Won…That body is good for it!!! I’m gonna skip the hair comment and focus on that long coat and grey dress outfit!! I like…. a lot!!

Nice style!!

10. mary says:

She looks like she is in high school, so I will take it easy.
    You’ll grow, polish, and become more confident in your own.
    If she isn’t in high school…..(for a later confirmation post)

11. Jessy says:

That school bus shot!!!

12. FLEE says:

NOPE and she tried it with that doobie and no coat

13. coco says:

I like her! Her looks are refreshing paired with minimal makeup and accessories, which is how I like to dress sometimes. Also in her defense sometimes there are still snow piles but the temps aren’t too low and even if it was freezing that shot was cute girl!

14. coco says:

Also I love your blog name I was like is she British? then I got it lol

I like her style. It’s not my preference, but it works for her.

16. abuttafly says:

cute and age appropriate.

17. Marthe says:

Like i’ve commented on fb before; her style is actually classic with a big twist. Just like i’m trying to do ! So you’re a great inspiration for me :) A bombshell!

18. Gabrielle says:

She was cute & stuff until I saw her with no coat & that Dobbie..chill

19. lipz says:

the doobie through me off to,lol

whats a doobie? is it the same as shidoobie?

21. Kandi says:

I love the dress in the first pic. I did not even notice the snow in the picture with the doobie until I saw a comment about the weather. I was too busy looking at how fit she is. I am not mad at the doobie, but it in hindsight the outfit was inappropriate for the weather. Whatever. I saw some great pieces, and some not so much.

22. Candy says:

This young lady is a bombshell!! A fashionbomber can be a bombshell without having a traditional ‘classy/sophisticated’ look.

She looks like she’s enjoying fashion and still being young enough to stand in the snow wearing a tank top and a doobie!