February 3rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion News, Snapshot
By Faith

miley-cyrus-by-mert-alas-and-marcus-piggott-for-w-magazine-march-2014-2

miley-cyrus-by-mert-alas-and-marcus-piggott-for-w-magazine-march-2014-1

miley-cyrus-by-mert-alas-and-marcus-piggott-for-w-magazine-march-2014-3

miley-cyrus-by-mert-alas-and-marcus-piggott-for-w-magazine-march-2014

Miley Cyrus by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for W Magazine March 2014.

Source: W Magazine

40 Responses to “Snapshot: Miley Cyrus by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for W Magazine March 2014 [Warning Some Images NSFW]”

1. Relle says:

I will never understand why some young girls believe that a way to show people that you are an adult is by being naked or nearly naked all the time. But I guess constant nudity is all a woman is good for, right? Smh…

2. ReciRich says:

This is amazing! Fashion is art, Nudity is beauty… She’s serving!

3. Jas says:

She looks good! Very high fashion.

4. Toofresh says:

American’s are so freaking conservative. Miley is slaying doe!

5. I love these pics, very high fashion and she looks like a real model!

6. Demigog says:

I mean it’s tasteful so I don’t really see the issue with her nudity. She’s 21 not 12. Why are people still talking about her growing up still?

Giving off a trying to hard Gaga vibe. Who is also hideous

8. Anonymouse says:

Am I the only one who did not recognize her at first? Something about her face looks different

9. phoenixXII says:

My gosh- i’m not a miley fan but she looks absolutely stunning in this shoot- I love it!

10. Hmmmm says:

This make-up stylist artist is a freaking genius. All politics aside, this is one bomb spread and great work.

11. erica says:

Miley you look amazing!!!!!

12. I’m here for her nails and the jewelry she’s rocking on the cover. The shots are beautiful, however, I’m tired of seeing every female celebrities ass, titties and everything else I’m not your GYN.

13. K says:

I totally agree with Relle. I’m not offended by nudity, but Miley’s MO so transparent. I would like to see her slay in some actual clothes, just to switch it up a bit

14. Joe Nacho says:

What a pig she is she looks like a lady gaga tranny

15. Joe Nacho says:

What a pig she is miley is nothing but low end gutter garbage she looks like a lady gaga tranny

16. Athalie says:

Never thought I’d be saying this, but she looks utterly BOMB in these photos. When did her hair get that long?

she look amazing. great shots.

18. yinks says:

Wow. Miley looks amazing. The artist and the whole team she worked with slayed it.
    She looks beautiful. Like it or not she is amongst the artist happening atm.

Screw lady gaga. People who know nothing about the outside world would only assume everybody going blond and posing for a fashion spread is trying to be like gaga. More like gaga is trying to hard to be high class these days.

20. Sha says:

They want to make her relevant so badly….like nothing she does inspires or impresses me…it all looks contrived and over done by others already!

NEXT!!!!

21. Jackie says:

Whoever says Americans are way too conservative has probably never been to the middle east…

22. tasha says:

At first glance I thought it was lady gaga. She looks good though

23. binks says:

I love the styling and the feel of the spread but sorry Miley just doesn’t have “IT”. It looks like she is trying to hard to captivate you. But she does look different at first I thought it was Cassie because of the mouth area

24. Lola Reggy says:

Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott are a top highfashion photographers duo, that’s why the pics look so great. However I do not like Miley’s hair….. In my opinion this hairdo doesn’t do anything for her…

25. southern says:

harpo, who dis woman?

She doesn’t look like herself at all.

27. k says:

They have elongated her. But I’m here for it! Homegirl did that!!!

I refuse to believe that is Miley Cyrus. I cannot see the tongue wagging, twerking, crash dummy white girl. This shoot is simply amazing!

29. coco04 says:

thought it was lady Gaga… urgh Miley.. get some underwear.

30. Crystal says:

I have looked at those pictures at least 10 times and I still don’t see Miley Cyrus. Is it the blonde eyebrows, lack of makeup? I’m am really tripping.

31. Jenna says:

When I first saw the cover pic I thought it was Iggy Azalea. But when I saw Miley’s name I was shocked lol. I love it! Nudity and all she still looks high fashion in this shoot. They did an amazing job with her transformation.

32. Natasha says:

More this, Miley. Is this the beginning of the orchestrated “career transformation?” 2013 was about her “doing the most” when she could’ve just done things like this shoot from the get go.

33. Georgia says:

Watching this whole thing play out with Miley Cyrus is so obvious. She wanted attention, went for the lowest common denominator–the failsafe–and got it, talking about how deliberate and calculated it was all the way, and the media complied by playing along. Same thing GaGa did. A whole lot of affectation; not a whole lot of substance. Just forgettable pop songs not worth all the virtual ink spilled. I’m at least old enough to know this will all evaporate until the next desperate girl comes along.

34. J says:

Kudos to the retoucher subtle changes go a long way!

35. Ronnie says:

Wow! Could do without the boob but still wow!

36. Tiffany w says:

Stunning! Stunning! Stunning!!!!!!!!! I would have never thought it was her! This is why i love the girl she is so versatile!

37. katie says:

She looks like a completely different person. I think it’s the photoshop and makeup. But despite all this, I still don’t like her cultural appropriation having arse. She’ll never be relevant.

P.S. Put some clothes on.

Yuck, enough already, know you’re all grown up; now go away!

39. Lorielle says:

Doesn’t look like Miley Cyrus at all. Lovely pics though.

40. Jay Are says:

People act like they couldn’t have easily put some tracks in her hair…duh it didn’t grow that fast c’mon yall

Her face on the cover is not high fashion but the rest of the shots are very international model-ish