February 3rd, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arielle from Virginia Beach

Today’s Bombshell is Arielle from Virginia Beach!
arielle from virginia
She says, “ I am currently a senior at Old Dominion University studying Communications with a minor in Fashion Merchandising.”

2 Arielle from Virginia Beach

” I have always had an interest in fashion and one of my favorite parts of fashion is dressing up and having the right accessories.”

3 Arielle from Virginia Beach
” I like to alternate my fashion from street with Jordan’s or a sexy dress with a high slit or plunging neckline.”

arielle from virginia beach
” My fashion inspirations have always been Aaliyah, Cassie and Rihanna.”

Arielle from Virginia Beach 1
” I would to describe my style as edgy, urban and chic.”

1 Arielle from Virginia Beach
” My style is about female empowerment. I try to display a sexy side of me without being trashy or too revealing.”

0 Arielle from Virginia Beach
” Being classy is the number 1 quality I would like to display.”

Arielle from Virginia Beach 0
” Fashion is something I really enjoy and it is what keeps me happy thats why I incorporate it into my life everyday.”

8 Arielle from Virginia Beach
” I truly express my confidence in the clothes I wear. Wearing what compliments my body is very important to me. ”

3 Arielle from Virginia Beach 4
Young and sassy! I can definitely see the celeb inspiration.
See more of her looks on Instagram @relly_rel.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
42 comments

42 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Arielle from Virginia Beach”

1. tahlyuh says:

Gorgeous girl. I love her hair. Laid.

Knowing FBD’s reader, the following critiques will be made:

-Too trendy
    -Too Instagram Model/Urban Model/Girls That Be on Club Flyers-like
    -Single sole heels doesn’t make a shoe game
    -Looks do not translate to everyday/casual/daytime wear

Beautiful girl.

2. tahlyuh says:

readers*

3. jeda says:

I like the burgundy suit ensemble.
    Blessings

Very trendy, as if she’s ticked off ‘what are the hot pieces right now.’ I can’t see ‘style’ per say; she’s just put trendy pieces on. However, she wears them well and has a great body! And I love her make up.

5. RheeMade says:

Salute!!! From one Alumni to a future Alum, much respect. Ok, so I’m bias. Go Monarchs!!!!

But honestly, she’s a cutie patootie. Slightly a little too over sexualized outfits, so I’m confused on “not being trashy” comment.

However, you are young and sexy and can pull it off.

My favorites are the Bulls outfit & checkered pants … the others are a little too much skin for me. But hunnie, from one Monarch to another, keep giving it boo. I’m class of 2002, so of course my looks & preference are much more reserved & covered.

None the less, YOU CUTE.

6. mnrodgers says:

I’m sorry…I was so put off by her poor sentence structure I failed to critique her actual “look”. She is very cute and well put together I guess. However, she needs a minor in English Fundamentals to back up that Communications degree…or maybe she just did not proof read prior to sending her submission…I digress.

7. heyyall says:

I agree with @Mnroders.. He poses just killed her looks..

8. Chaboogie says:

Stick to your major honey! I’m not really feeling it. Looks kind of cheap to me…

She is a cute girl but the looks are to instagrammy for my liking nothing original but if it works for her then 2snaps go head girl !!

10. Zhana says:

Major in Communicates ? I found a lot of errors here.

11. Larissa says:

New York Tumblr Style

12. southern says:

this is okay if you only go the club

13. Mobetta says:

She’s a beauty, but she can still work on refining her style. I’m all for sex appeal but I didn’t find a pic where she turned it down a notch to display the clean and classic look- hence describing her style as classy. The potential to be an awesome bombshell is definitely there, just needs to be fine-tuned.

14. SMV says:

There is a serious no supportive garments movement going on… too much information, just put em away. otherwise pretty girl endless potential.

I can definitely see her style references from Aaliyah, Rihanna and Cassie. BUT being inspired by “female empowerment”?? I don’t see it!

Her style is cute but it’s very trendy. She lacks originality.

Shoutout to the girls that still rock wash-n-sets.. Yassss I love your hair and you are beautiful. You pick the best lipsticks that compliment your skin tone… BOMBSHELL!

17. Sony Loren says:

From the first picture throughout the entire pictorial, her style just screams hootchie! When women say, “Being classy is the number 1 quality I would like to display”…it’s because they’re not exhibiting class but would like you to believe it to be so. Same holds true for dredging up the mantel of “female empowerment”…. On the positive side, I will agree that her wash n’ go hairstyle is a refreshing change from the norm….but the rest of it, NO, NO and NO.

hoodrat chic

19. Jank says:

She’s cute….And her lipstick is cute!… Other than that… Nothing much….

20. Toya says:

Cute style, very youthful and trendy which is appropriate for her age.. it works! However, as a senior at Old Dominion, grammar and proofreading are essential!

21. DH says:

Love the burgundy suit!!! Does anyone have the deets on it or one similar?

22. Lola Reggy says:

Oh Lord there must be something wrong with me. I find it all very tacky and cheap. The only thing gorgeous here is her face, nice thick and healthy hair and her slim body. But what she’s putting on it noo, too much skin for me like almost all the time… That’s not trendy in my eyes…

23. z says:

I actually like her. It’s very young “around the way girl” It’s not a look for everyone. I think it works on her.

24. melissa says:

every shoe is zara’s. know how i know. cause i got every one except for the boots. cute girl love her hair, very instagramish. i dont see a trendsetter. she aint no claire hunni

25. FLEE says:

NO! but I like the black jumpsuit and green dress.. and its a fashion pet peeve of mine seeing people wearing big hoops with a necklace.. its either one or the other. 2 statement pieces in one region clash IMO. *not unless its a very understated neck piece*

26. Natasha says:

But wait, hold on: did the green dress convert into the green shirt? I’m a fan of convertible clothing. Her style is youthful. Would like to see it again once she graduates.

27. Ice says:

Trends on top of more trends. these looks are normal. I see them all the time.

28. Bree says:

Too many trends. Nothing real unique, reminds me of something I see on Tumblr with all the college kids. Than again i’m 28 so my style is different from a 20 year old. It’s not bad though just sick of looking at jerseys and snake print shirts. The suit and green dress outfit was nice though.

29. nyc chick says:

She’s young so I’m not mad at the trendy given her age, but I am kinda mad at her refrence to being classy when that is not what she is projecting.

She is a pretty girl though with pretty skin, features and hair/not overly weaved out which is really refreshing.

I hope she will continue to grow and develop into a fashion bomb one day

30. Zz says:

I really like her submission. Her hair and make up are beautiful. Her outfits are trendy yes, but I think she wears the clothes well. The fit is nice, and she obviously knows what works for her shape. All in all she’s very well put together

31. Jade says:

I really loved her makeup throughout. However, I agree with the other posters – if she is going for a classier, less revealing look, she is off the mark. All her fits show a lot of skin. She shows a lot of promise though and will have a more pulled together look in the next few years. That said, I loved the burgundy suit and black jumpsuit fits a lot.

32. Marsha says:

I agree that she is trendy to the point that I’m not sure what her personal style is, other than being an exhbitionist, but I think she should get points for being young and confident. Beautiful girl with great hair and makeup!

33. Kay says:

Cute girl but that’s about it. Like the other comments listed, she looks like she is posing for instagram. I don’t see classy and female empowerment. As for her hair and makeup, hair seems real basic, nothing new simple wrap and go and makeup doesn’t do anything for me. Note, I am a professional makeup artist so what she is doing seems very basic to me.

34. JacBandit says:

some hits, some misses. a few outfits clashed for me. very cute girl but her style is just okay in my opinion. nothing wrong with being trendy, but nothings wrong with thinking outside the box either. also her submission statement appeared to be a little contradicting… again in my opinion. but keep doing your thang honey! i’m entering my senior year with a concentration in communications and a minor in fashion as well! best of luck to you

35. Stephane says:

Not really seeing bombshell here. Black jumpsuit is nice, but it seems every single shoe from Zara’s last 4 seasons made into this post. Some diversity does a fashionista good.

36. ilike2smize says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

37. I like the black jumpsuit. Not really feeling the rest, a little too over sexed for my taste and I don’t really go for the tomboy trend.

38. KITANA says:

So shes a cutie patootie and she knows it. Her outfits are just too trendy. She has fun pieces, if she would mix them with more classic items she would be a hit.

The green dress is amazing on her.

The burgundy look is a hit though I feel I’ve seen it before.

The black jumpsuits cute as well. Those are her 3 stand out looks. Theres nothing wrong with being on trend but it should never be the majority of your wardrobe.

39. goldeelocks says:

Pretty girl. I’d like to see more varieties of her style.

40. Punkrocksong says:

I would say age appropriate for the most part and she’s a very pretty girl, but nothing overly exciting going on here. It would have been nice to see something a little more classic, something not trying so hard.

41. Kandi says:

Pretty girl. Her lipstick game is on point and goes great with her skin tone. A lil bit too much cleavage. I can see her inspiration. A little too trendy and revealing. She’s young, so I get it.

42. starr.bash says:

She’s a pretty girl….but she looks like the spokes person for instagram.