February 3rd, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion Bomb 101
On The Bomb Life: Claire’s 6 Breaking into Fashion Tips

So someone on TheBombLife.com asked me how I got my start in fashion, so I decided to write a little essay about my journey.

marc-jacobs-claire-sulmers-louis-vuitton-party
I haven’t quite reached the promised land, but I’ve learned a lot along the way;)
Read about it here and let me know what you think!
xoxo

9 Responses to “On The Bomb Life: Claire’s 6 Breaking into Fashion Tips”

1. S says:

What a wonderful piece Clair! So informative and inspiring. Gives me some much need motivation!

2. Myeshia says:

I really enjoyed reading this. The information you provide is versatile and can speak for the fashion and beauty industry. Thank you for sharing.

Myeshia Jefferson
    Beauty Career Expert

3. FashionPopRocks says:

I don’t ever comment but, Claire, I had to let you know that your article was awesome. It was great to take a short trip down memory lane. Like I said, I don’t ever comment but I’ve been an faithful reader from the beginning (i.e. broken heels in Central Park, cable-knit j.crew sweaters and knock-off Burberry!). You were my first glimpse into the fashion world and appreciate you taking us along for the ride. And I look forward to all the good things that will come in next phase of your journey because you deserve it. That is all.
    *ok, back to lurking*

4. Karen says:

Your post truly was inspirational and i am moved more than ever to visit the land of my dreams douce France! Tres bien Claire!

5. Oh my… LOL I am laughing so hard! For all these years I have glanced at that photo. LOL Claire I always thought that was your business partner. I never look so close. Ha ha Thats Marc Jacob!! I know I am getting old now. Man, I must have seen that picture over 50 times.

6. I.M.KELLS says:

Great read Claire! Very inspirational! I’m happy that you have accomplished so much and chose even greater goals for yourself in the coming years. Best of luck!

7. ashley says:

very informative and inspirational. I have no interest in breaking into the fashion world but I think a lot points you made can apply to anyone embarking on a career in a tough industry.

8. Miss Smith says:

@Claire So glad that you wrote this! At one point in your career did you start FBD? How did you juggle a full-time job with your blossoming blog?