February 1st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Featured, Men's style, On the Scene
On the Scene: The GQ Super Bowl Party 2014
By Faith

I told you the Super Bowl parties were non-stop! Celebs hopped from the Shape & Men’s Fitness SB celebration to the GQ Super Bowl Party 2014. The fête was brimming with athletes and showcased a good helping of men’s style.

Let’s delve into the looks…

colin-kaepernick-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Do I really need to say anything about Colin Kaepernick? He keeps it simple, but I’ve really been enjoying his fashion (and face of course). His zipper-detailed jacket is definitely something I’d like to see on a man I’m dating!

michael-b-jordan-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Michael B. Jordan kept it casual in a GPPR “Bomber” Hoodie and Air Jordan 5 Retro 3LAB5s. I seriously cannot take how cute he is!

jessica-white-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Jessica White left her pants at home, showing off her mile-long legs in a $299 Kora Rae By The Gods Embellished Bustier Top and hot pants, worn under a black blazer. She finished her look with thigh-high boots. Hmmmm, moving along…

maxwell-osborne-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

One half of Public School design duo, Maxwell Osborne, looked like a goth rock star at the party. I loved it!

dao-yi-chow-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Confession: I have a little crush on Public School’s other half, Dao-Yi Chow, who wore all-black, save for his white sneakers.

jr-smith-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Knicks player JR Smith skewed casual in a black monotone ensemble and Converse sneakers.

chris-bosh-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Miami Heat player Chris Bosh anchored his wintry look with Air Yeezy sneakers.

victor-cruz-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Victor Cruz gave an edge to his fur-collar coat with Timbs. As a New Yorker, I’m automatically predisposed to any look with Timberland boots, but I would’ve preferred them in black here.

meek-mill-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Meek Mill also opted for Timbs for the night, offsetting them with a fur-lined parka and graphic sweater.

terry-rebecca-crews-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Terry & Rebecca Crews layered on the luxury in fur.

kate-upton-gq-super-bowl-party-2014-dior-dress

Kate Upton was on-trend in a leather Dior dress.

andy-cohen-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

I liked the simplicity of Andy Cohen’s suit and striped tie, but his trousers needed a bit of tailoring. I’m glad he got rid of that beard!

kyle-richardson-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’s Kyle Richards boosted her black and white ensemble with a jeweled clutch. Hot!

macklemore-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Thrift shop connoisseur Macklemore looked quite classy in a houndstooth coat and buckled brogues.

emily-didonato-gq-super-bowl-party-2014

Model Emily DiDonato sported a bustier dress for the occasion.

shay-mitchell-gq-super-bowl-party-2014-versace-dress

Last, but not least was Shay Mitchell who had one of my favorite looks of the night in a Versace dress. Hot!

Who caught your attention at the party?

Images: Craig Barritt/Getty Images North America

9 Responses to “On the Scene: The GQ Super Bowl Party 2014”

1. Sassncurlz says:

It’s nice to see the fellas all dressed up for the occasion. I’m with you Faith because I’m crushing on Dao-Yi Chow too :-) Have you checked them (Public School) out on the Fashion Fund yet?

2. Liah says:

It seems like I’m not the only feeling Dao-Yi Chow. I discovered his fine behind a few years back and I’ve been crushing ever since.

A few of the fellas could benefit from a visit or two to the dermatologist to fade those post acne marks.

3. Gigi says:

Dang. No other black women attended besides Jessica White and Terry Crews’s wife?

4. Katherine says:

Jessica White… You look like Alice in Wonderland got lost and had to work at KOD’s for the night. Who let you exit your home like this? I can’t -_____- The men look scrumptious though!

5. Lola Reggy says:

Oh man that long leather jacket from Maxwell Osborne, I want that, badddd, toss it over boy!!

6. Tasha says:

Michael B Jordan. Love his star is rising. Switched for TV to movie was a great move

Are you sure thats Meek Mill?

8. Leimom says:

Claire I am with you….How cute is Michael

9. Colin and Michael are too cute.

I think everyone looks great and it’s nice to see my girl Kyle from RHOBH out and about looking fly. Jessica is always killen em. I love the black on almost everyone,makes me want to have an all black erthang party. Great pics.