January 31st, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Christian from Toronto

We’re taking it up to T Dot for today’s Fashion Bomber! Take a look at Christian from Toronto, Canada:
christian from toronto
The blogger for ChristianConfidential.com writes, “[My style] changes all the time….”

The Modern Day Gentlemen _ Christian Confidential
“… usually based on my mood and occasion.”

Casual Days _ Christian Confidential
” For the most part it fluctuates from street chic…”

Boy In Leather _ Christian Confidential
“… to All American Prep.”
The Leather Moto Jacket _ Christian Confidential
See more pictures here:
Varsity Blues _ Christian Confidential

The Overcoat _ Christian Confidential

The Denim Jacket _ Christian Confidential
Hot! You look great!
See more of Christian’s looks on his blog ChristianConfidential.com or on Instagram @ChristianConfidential.

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Christian from Toronto”

1. Dom Dom says:

Pants are a little too tight, some of the footwear is a bit out of place (those long brown boots with the basketball outfit look a bit wrong, converse trainers would have sufficed) and those lips are pursed for the Gods, but overall I can dig this.

2. Moneboo says:

Bombshell that ass baby! Male perfection!! *continues to think indecent thoughts during conference call*

3. Freedom Lee says:

Love the variety ..I agree with Claire you look gr8..not feeling the fit of the pants..but hey it’s the /your style . You wear it well

4. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! I was looking towards to seeing a bathroom selfie with towel wrapped up or NOT!!! Damn Damn Damn Damn!!!!!Im taking my a$$ to Toronto….I bet he speaks french..i love black men who speak french Lawwwddd

No thats what im talkin about…. lOVING THE 5TH PIC

6. Sha says:

Come Thru Christian!!

He had did that!! Great Style!!

7. Brittany says:

I like the overall idea of his style. His pants are just too tight. The photo on the bench was my favorite.

@BIC, yes he’s a good looking man, but he is not dipping his cookie in your milk. BOMBER!!!

9. DARKNLOVELY says:

LMAO!!!!! Exactly. He may be checking for your brother tho :)

Cute guy..pants are just too damn tight.

He’s hot and i love his tight jeans they fit, fyi there’s a specific jean called super skinny the rockers wear he’s really cute

11. Natasha says:

Co-signing with Brittany. Other than that, he’s giving me a Lenny Kravitz vibe. Nice to see Toronto show out. #Canada

Lenny Kravitz? Ummm. No..
    Funny, I had a dream about LK last night..

I love to see a well dressed man with style, and this honeybun has it for DAYS!

I’m feeling the super skinnies as well. Not EVERY man can pull it off tho.. So fellas.. Take note..

The bombers are blowing the bombshells out of the water. Yes his pants are tight but not vasectomy tight. He inspires!

14. Lola Reggy says:

J’adore votre style!!! C’est parfait pour toi, non :P

15. SMV says:

Im here for the fashion and he is serving!!!

16. DeeFresh says:

I really love his looks. I love the range of body types shown on here.