January 30th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fabulous Looks of the Day
Fabulous Looks Of The Day: January 30th, 2014
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

13 Responses to “Fabulous Looks Of The Day: January 30th, 2014”

1. Marthe says:

Angela Simmons looks best best bestest

2. Kitty B. says:

Theres so much blonde weave, bad makeup and sweaty faces in the first pic, YUCK!

3. andrea says:

^^^^ precisely! yuck!

4. Indigo says:

The Braxton(s) have had me stop weaving and wigging… They OD on fake hair and it looks horrible. The only one that looks nice is Toni, I guess because she keeps it black and simple. Colored weaves and wigs on black females can be very tricky… I have yet to see a nice one.

5. UnalteredBeauty says:

Black blondes. -_- I’ll never understand how anyone thinks these (Farrah Faucet) weaves on black women look good. I have yet to see a black woman who does not look wiggy or tranny-ish in them.

6. Marsha D says:

Whaaattttt is that sweaty blond bad wig/weave mess in that first pic. Tamar always…and I mean ALWAYS manages to look a smoldering mess.

7. Marsha D says:

Angela Simmons looks like CP3-0……. o_0

8. Choco aka Hippie says:

Blonde Ambition fail!

9. North East says:

Adrienne Bailon’s face is always beat honey but lately it has been looking a little strange, botox or nah?

10. makeeasweet says:

I seen plenty of black woman that look nice with blonde hair.Its mostly about the shade and texture of the blonde hair. Tamar would look nicer with a warmer blonde and yaki texture hair.I cant stand it when people say black woman cant do this or that,especially about certain hair and lipstick color.Yes we can do it,just find the right shade.

11. Lola Reggy says:

Oh my gawd I like Lala’s ankle boots, actually I liker her whole look, that’s for the first time! Way to go girl!

12. aries says:

Grammy weekend was the best I have seen Tamar look, makeup, hair and clothes. I like that white dress on that pic and she wore a black jumpsuit to Neyo Midnight Brunch that was really cute.

13. Taylor002cute says:

Damn tamar always look a HOT Ass MESS n she always think she looks could trying to bash her sisters on how they look. Have a seat tamar