January 29th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
By Faith

Rihanna was 70′s chic at the launch of her MAC Viva Glam Rihanna collection in NYC. The superstar skewed a bit conservative yet playful in a Lanvin Spring 2014 Mixed Metallic Scarf, Purple Blazer, $1,535 Dream Front Metallic Tee, and $1,845 Ruffled Hem Skirt:

rihanna-mac-cosmetics-launch-viva-glam-rihanna-lanvin-spring-2014-look

I’m really into Rih’s latest hair!

rihanna-mac-cosmetics-launch-viva-glam-rihanna-lanvin-spring-2014-look-1

Her washed metallic silk blend tee features a “Dream” text graphic front, round neckline, dropped shoulders, short sleeves, and a relaxed fit.

lanvin-dream-front-metallic-tee

Her navy blue silk skirt boasts a rolling ruffled hem.

lanvin-ruffled-hem-skirt

Check out the full look on the French fashion house’s Spring 2014 runway.

lanvin-spring-2014

Hot! Ms. Fenty has been serving in the style department lately no?

rihanna-mac-cosmetics-launch-viva-glam-rihanna-lanvin-spring-2014-look-2

Buy Rih’s tee and skirt here and here.

Thoughts?

rihanna-mac-cosmetics-launch-viva-glam-rihanna-lanvin-spring-2014-look

Images: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Launch Lanvin Spring 2014 Mixed Metallic Scarf, Purple Blazer, Dream Front Metallic Tee, and Ruffled Hem Skirt”

1. T1K says:

Minus the scarf and the hand tat.

2. Dom Dom says:

Yessss Robyn, serve!! This girl can do no wrong in my book to be honest, I I just love her.

3. Blue Ivy Carter` says:

Ummmm Ri-Ri innocent look dont work for me. She looks like a flight attendant.

Uh Sir, would you like sum wah-tahhh?

wow, Rihanna looks so “basic”. She reminds me of some D-List reality star or pop singer trying to “make it”.

5. Ummm says:

She looks great …you can’t please everyone …there’s nothing basic about this look

6. Jenna says:

Not a fan of this look, not even on the model. I love all the pieces but not together. But her hair and makeup is gorg!

7. Taylor says:

I hate it. She looks so……old.

A flight attendant?
    YOOOOOOOO! LMAO!

Wait.. What? That hand tattoo is a FOOL! And the scarf? She could’ve been right if she hadn’t gotten that tattoo Idk how she’s gonna dress this up. She’ll have to cover it w/ makeup like Amber

I do love the Ciara hair inspiration, though, see “Evolution” era, they say our biggest haters are confused admirers #BeenAFan ! OOP

11. Jade says:

Ahhhhh.. She wore her hair like this when she first came out so she didn’t get that from Ciara,and secondly this is the most worn hair style in the world I means it a middle part.STOP reaching boo.

12. angel says:

the girl can’t win…first, she needs to put clothes on, but now with clothes she’s “basic”…clearly for the cause she’s decided cover more skin than usual…let riri live y’all come on! she looks fine.

13. NYC chick says:

Nope, don’t like this! Not b/c she’s covered up… More just bc she looks corny

14. jeda says:

Its not because she’s covered up. You can look great covered up, but the whole look is too shiny, too layered, and the ruffles are a no. She does look like a flight attendant like BIC said. This is a stop for me.

Blessings

15. Ify says:

HIDEOUS! The shoes are hot tho, I can managed the skirt too but that hand tat hurts my eyes

She dressed herself…and I refuse to so this scarf around the neck trend again. No!

17. MsA says:

I love it. Very vintage glam and sassy.

18. Taylor002cute says:

She could pass for a principal or a teacher lately I have forgotten about riri since bey drop her album. But I think the shoes. I would like to c the scarf around her neck gone n her hair slip back in a bun or ponytail