January 29th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna stopped by Good Morning America earlier this morning to promote her current MAC Viva Glam campaign in support of HIV/AIDS awareness. She looked stunning in an orange Chanel Tweed Skirt Suit and Manolo Blahnik Pumps:

Rihanna-Good-Morning-America-Viva-Glam-Promotion-Orange-Mini-BlazerStraight locks and a bold lip rounded out her look.

Rihanna-Good-Morning-America-Chanel-SuitHot! I love seeing the polished Rihanna.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Rihanna-Good-Morning-America-Viva-Glam-Promotion-Orange-Mini-Blazer
*She was spied heading into the studios on a floor length fur coat.
rihanna arrives at good morning america
3 rihanna arrives at good morning america
Gotta keep toasty!

~Cliché
*See her chat with Robin Roberts here:

See more US News from ABC|ABC World News
Images:GMA

42 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Good Morning America Chanel Orange Tweed Skirt Suit and Manolo Blahnik Pumps”

1. Sassncurlz says:

Perfect…I love the look and hair!

2. Blue Ivy Carter says:

I dont like the long hair or mid lenght hair what ever you call it….

Love!
    Reminds me of Clueless.

4. Olwethu says:

The suit reminded me of Clueless. I miss polished Rihanna.

5. heyyall says:

Nope, she needs to stick with short hair.

6. melissa says:

she cleans up nicely, when necessary

7. JJ says:

Did anyone else catch that interview this morning? She was definitely not prepared for this interview. MAC keeps bringing her on board, but when you have someone like her who we all know lashes out here and there. But at the same time she can’t even speak out on the cause and campaign verbatim, it’s sad! Clearly MAC is about getting money by doing these lines and launches with her and there’s nothing wrong with that. Just be prepared for these kinda campaigns.

8. Ummm says:

I saw the interview I don’t what your talking about

9. Fashion lover says:

Hot! what I like about Rihanna she knows how to dress to the appearance. Love Chanel…..Everything Works RiRi and cool you are working for a good cause.

10. Shay says:

Can we get a look for less PLEASE!

11. Pier says:

She looks nice- I saw the interview. It wasn’t her best– I’ve seen others do worse. She may need to just brush up on her speaking skills.

12. Tee says:

I love this look it reminds me of the “old” Rihanna that was more polished. And that fur coat ooohh baby!

13. Lisa says:

I saw the interview and she did fine. I like this look but I really want her to go back to short hair. She rocks short hair like few women can….with face like hers there is no need for all that weave.

14. I know PETA is steaming pot of vegetables this AM.

The fur with the new balance look is what I’m trying to rock when I go buy groceries. Fenty looks great.

15. Serenity says:

I knew she could do it. She looks as good dressed as she is with her behind hanging out

16. Shayla says:

I second @Brooklynbombshell! Haute! Rocking that fur straight to QFC!

17. T1K says:

I don’t like the hair, her forehead looks big. The suit is spectacular and the color is gorge.. Can you imagine this look with her pixie cut?

18. Lola Reggy says:

Of course I like it!! Both looks, the orange and the fur coat. And I agree with the other people saying that she knows how to rock short hair. This makes her look so normal. She, Halle Berry and Amber Rose they all three should stick to short hair, for some strange reason they look more feminine with short hair!!!!

19. iheartkeya says:

I was thinking this reminded me of 90′s/Clueless as well. I actually miss that style of dressing sometimes lol. But I love it. She looks classy but still fun and cute. I do agree that she looks best with short hair/a pixie cut but we get bored sometimes and need a change. And she’s always changing it up.

That hairstyle doesn’t suit her well.

She’s looks hot but the real topic should be her sneakers. I wonder how long it’s going to take before every black girl in America has those sneakers on.

Rihanna will not be the first girl to wear new balances we’ve been rocking those things since like 9th grade

They used to be considered a “bird” fashion trend Remy Ma wore them during lean back era

24. LabellaLuxe Boutique says:

She looks very cute!

25. Stephane says:

Look who cleans up nicely. She looks better in short hair though.

26. ilike2smize says:

This is either a vintage Chanel as worn by Nikki Taylor in Vogue March 1994 (shot by Steven Meisel) or it is a reissue of that same suit.

27. Diva says:

I can’t believe she wears fur….. I am disgusted.

28. Dom Dom says:

That fur looks exquisite, I’m here for it. And she looks darling in that suit

29. Yeu says:

@ JJ
    I agree. I’m still a bit confused on what she meant when she said the goal was to raise 40 million but only 2 million will fund the research. I think she just wasn’t prepared to speak and didn’t know certain details about the deal. She was probably just told to look pretty and sell make up. No shade. She looks gorgeous though.

Really loving this look from her.

31. Jenna says:

Love it! She’s giving me classic chic.I actually like her hair, I’m tired of the shaved side look. Vintage Chanel is always in style.

32. Jenna says:

Deets from Rhianna’s facebook page:

CHANEL suit from SS1993 from LYnn Ban, ribbed bodysuit from Adam Selman new fall/winter collection, vintage ‪#‎chanel‬ necklace from ‪#‎lynnban‬ rings from ‪#‎repossi‬ ‪#‎jenniferfisher‬ #lynnban and grey patent ‪#‎BBstrap‬ from ‪#‎manoloblahnik‬ ‪

33. Wetin? says:

OMG she’s not naked. That’s a first.

34. binks says:

Hot, she can hit it out of the park wearing a trash bag at this point.

35. NYC chick says:

I love the suit. I really dislike the hair! Looks like hood weave

I’ve been going to her stylist’s salon for a while but this is not a good look

36. Guest says:

@JJ I agree with you but she has never been articulate or well spoken period so it’s not a really a surprise.

37. Claire says:

@BrooklynBombshell We’re RIGHT here! I would def rock that to run casual errands.

38. CoCo says:

I like the more polished Rihanna as well! she looks nice right here.

39. Ana says:

I love both looks… esp the floor length fur with the drug runners on! lol

40. Savannah says:

Her interview was fine, but I do see what @JJ was saying. She needs a little more practice in public speaking. I don’t know if she wasn’t fully aware of all the aspects behind the campaign or if she was just nervous, but it looked as if she was constantly trying to recollect her thoughts.

41. Carmen says:

PLEASE DO A LOOK FOR LESS!!!

42. GB says: