January 29th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Amber from New Jersey

Today’s Bombshell is Amber from New Jersey:
amber from bombshell
The blogger for Tallglassofstyle.com writes, “I have always been a lover of unique style…”

0 amber from new jersey
“…and have used it as a form of expression.”

amebr from new jersey
” I use my height (6’1) as my ultimate glam accessory…”

amber from new jersey
“… and let it guide my Fit choices.”
00 amber from new jersey
See more here:
0 amber from new jersey
tall glass of style
0 amber from new york
tall glass of style
Cute! I know it must be hard to find chic clothes for the taller set. You’ve managed to find flattering pieces that exude personal style.
See more on Instagram @Tallglassofstyle.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Amber from New Jersey”

1. Noirre says:

Her looks didn’t inspire me, but I like her floral print blouse.

2. Dobe says:

I like the camel coat, as well as the draped top in the last pic.

3. heyyall says:

I like the black; besides that it’s nothing there.. it’s not fashion it just the way she likes to dress.

4. Tahlyuh says:

I like her. Put together. As a tall girl myself, I know dressing is a little more difficult. Kudos.

5. Sha says:

She has amazing style! Loves it!

6. mary says:

The Green Trousers and last photo( minus those sneakers) are the standout fits.

I won’t cosign any of the other outfits.

7. welcometobrooklyn says:

Claire when will I be featured I am beyond anxious?

8. mi manning says:

ummm….not…bad.

9. Stephane says:

Nice style, but not really inspiring.

Love the camel coat!

10. ilike2smize says:

Pretty girl, but I have to give her a NO.

11. Similar to when you first introduced Tiffany from the Werk place, It’s gonna be hard to top that Urbane Heiress! She has raised the bar for 2014. This girl is a rank amateur in comparison. These future bombshells will have to bring their A game. Including in picture quality. These pictures are pretty bad for a blogger.

12. Moneboo says:

I love it!

13. BougieHippie says:

I love the spunky urbane style. Good job, girl!

14. Natasha says:

The last two pics are my favorites on her. That said, I don’t think many folks know how challenging it is for a taller woman to find clothes. Amber’s doing well. While I have a tendency to her more modest and monochromatic looks, it’s nice to see her venture a bit with styling that’s not traditionally for “tall girls.”

15. Toni says:

Loved the all black

16. Deva says:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion…But to basically say “it’s not fashion”?….

5 people can look at the same artistic painting, provide 5 different opinions about it, and even if most of them are negative… that doesn’t mean it still shouldn’t be deemed as “art”. That’s what I love about creatively – inclined individuals, and the whole idea about expressing yourself through music, writing, drawing, singing, or in this case, translating your thoughts/ideas to the public through visual stimuli.

This is a great website to connect with like – minded people, and we should be lifting each other up, (esp as people of color, we already have a hard enough time with the MAJORITY not treating us as equals in general life situations) not putting each other down.

I think honest critique is important. It’s how the critique is given my queens.
    Loving the last coat and chicas hair is fierce, but wish I could see the pictures more clearly.

18. NYC chick says:

I think she looks great! I like the last two slots and crop top pic the most

eh.