January 28th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Lupita Nyong’o for Interview Magazine

lupita nyongo for interview magazine
Lupita Nyong’o for Interview Magazine. She was styled in a Valentino Dress.
An excerpt,

“After earning a degree in film and African studies at Hampshire College in Massachusetts—during which time Nyong’o directed a documentary, In My Genes, about albinism in Kenya—she was faced with the age-old post-college question: What do I want to do with my life? “I knew that if I didn’t try acting, that would be the one thing I would regret, so I decided to apply to acting schools,” Nyong’o says. “If I got in, I’d take it as a sign that I should pursue acting as a career. If I didn’t get in, I was prepared to figure out some plan B.” She adds: “Luckily, I got in.””

Image: Interview Magazine

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Lupita Nyong’o for Interview Magazine”

1. Lola Reggy says:

I can’t believe this pretty young woman. Everytime I see her she makes my jaws drop to the floor. Girl where do you come from and who taught you about style and how to dress. Because you sure got it! I am speechless every single time!

2. traci says:

Can Lupita give us a chance!damn!!!she always looks flawless.She could teach these ratchet looking black female entertainers a thing or two about style.

3. Taj says:

Beautiful, brilliant, and poised. I absolutely love Lupita and I know she will have a wonderful career.

Love it, love it, love it.

Damn Lupita, if you ever get tired of acting please take up modeling…..everything looks good on you!

5. Casablanca says:

Stunning. Absolutely Gorgeous!

6. uptownchic says:

MARK MY WORDS….if girlfriend keeps up this level of “Fabulosity” the rest of this year, she will DEFINITELY be the new “Fashionista Of The Year”! #Officiallyonfashionistawatch!

7. Mic says:

21st Century beauty. Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve her!!!

8. Jihan says:

Unparalleled beauty

honestly, I don’t think I’ve seen a woman more gorgeous. she’s just…. UNREAL.

also she went to Hampshire college, which is awesome.

I fainted—then she gave me life!!!! The best I have seen on this site EVER!!

10. Crystal says:

I quit!

11. Aynai says:

She is not missing a beat !!! Lovin it !!!!

12. Bronze says:

What is it about her that is sooo breath taking. She is Pure Beauty!

13. tricia says:

she is soooo beautiful. she looks like a doll in this pic, i am so happy for her.

14. A says:

She can do no wrong in my eyes, even with her little titties! Love her, the hair, and the dress is fab.

15. Moji says:

That photo alone should inspire doll makers to make a doll out of her. She is really pretty.

16. Taylor002cute says:

She’s so gorgeous. damn she urge sex appeal To the dark skin women out there that are insecure with there color Look at this beautiful