January 28th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hats, Men's style, Pharrell
By Faith

Along with Chrissy Teigen and Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams was also present at A GRAMMY Salute to The Beatles in that infamous Vivienne Westwood Mountain Hat, a Lanvin Fall 2012 Shearling Collar Plaid Coat, and Chanel Necklace:

pharrel-williams-a-grammy-tribute-to-the-beatles-vivienne-westwood-hat-lanvin-coat-chanel-necklace-2

The vintage mountain hat is from a 1982 Westwood collection. Leave it to Pharrell to dig into the archives!

vivienne-westwood-mountain-hat

Mr. Williams gave his shearling-collar coat a more casual touch than the runway’s navy version, pairing it with denim and combat boots.

lanvin-fall-2012

I live for Pharrell’s style. He’s a risk taker! I also loved his wife Helen’s $40 Converse Platform Sneakers.

Thoughts?

pharrel-williams-a-grammy-tribute-to-the-beatles-vivienne-westwood-hat-lanvin-coat-chanel-necklace-1

Images: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America

18 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Pharrell Williams’s A GRAMMY Salute to The Beatles Vivienne Westwood Mountain Hat, Lanvin Fall 2012 Shearling Collar Plaid Coat, and Chanel Necklace”

1. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

SOMEONE PLEASE BURN THAT MOTHERFING HAT!

2. Crystal says:

That hat got so much attention. Congrats on his Producer of the year Grammy!

3. maa says:

Love the coat with the plaid and dark denim.

I LOVE these two together.

5. Dom Dom says:

Not here for this at all

He poked fun at all the flack he got for the hat (his tweet to arby’s resturant)i think he realizes it was a fail.
    i like the rest of his look

7. lolani says:

He was paying homage to a music producer from back in the day that either dated westwood or something it was more of a symboli thing for him.

Pharrell is so freakin cute.. I love the coat & the rest of the outfit.. I’d like to see him with the fur trapper hat on more that he wears

I love Pharrell! Do your thing!! You look GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

10. Katherine says:

That hat blows my mind every time I see it. It looks like someone literally photoshopped it in.

11. MARISA says:

Love the hat. A true fashion Icon thinks out of the box.

gay

HE HAI LOL

14. Peaches says:

Why bother to comment with a “gay” slur. This is not the forum for your opinionated hatred. Anonymous, why don’t you give your name, its easy to hide behind anonymous. Pharrell is a music wiz his skills speak for themselves. Get a real life!!!!!

Peaches is gay

I didn’t even write the “gay” comment but I do have to say…Peaches, why are you telling this person to get a life when you went through all the trouble to write what you did. Ask yourself the same questions you asked this person (i.e. “Why bother”) I’m pretty sure it took all of 2 seconds to write the “gay” comment but yours had to take at least a minute. And, by the way, unless your real name is Peaches…you’re hiding behind a pseudonym so don’t try to use that bullshit.

17. Bored says:

Peaches…you’re seriously telling someone to get a real life in the comment section of one article on a fashion website. WOW. Maybe you should think before you type. You obviously have no REAL life if you have time to do this shit. I am exempt from my previous statement because I literally don’t have a life. I’m dead.