January 28th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Jessica White made an appearance on 106 & Park in an on-trend, pajama-inspired Saunder Spring 2014 Bone Print Blouse and Trousers:

106 & Park
Jess’s spin differed a bit from the collection’s styling, as she wore the blouse open to show off her midriff and a body chain.

saunder-spring-2014

I like it! I probably would’ve worn the shirt closed, however.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

106 & Park
Images: Getty and Saunder

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jessica White’s 106 & Park Saunder Spring 2014 Bone Print Blouse and Trousers”

1. Josie says:

Well, I gotta say, her outfit sure is unique! And that’s what fashion’s all about, right?

-Josie

2. I think she made this look her own, it works for her and the color is beautiful.

i love her hair & makeup, not so much the fit.

also, I have a very similar body chain && cant decide if it should be worn over or under my clothing

4. CanV says:

She looks a mess! It would have been waaaayyyyy better if she had closed the shirt. She’s such a beautiful woman. I just wish she would get her style together.

5. heyyall says:

She just looks like a hood rat to me.. sorry

What Heyyall said.

I’m not skinny but her stomach look weird!

8. Tonniebrown says:

I do not like the outfit and the shoes are wrong. Pretty girl horrible look.

9. Indigo says:

She never looks pulled together…