January 28th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Klerlie from Miami

Yesterday’s Bombshell was great, and today’s is pretty dern fly! See what Klerlie from Miami sent our way:
Klerlie from Miami
She writes, “I’m currently in Chicago studying Fashion Marketing.”
1 Klerlie from Miami
“My style is very diverse.”

2 Klerlie from Miami
” I would say it’s a mix between street&urban wear…”

3 Klerlie from Miami
“… with a thrifters mentality…”

5 Klerlie from Miami
“… while ever connected to designer high fashion.”
7 Klerlie from Miami
See more here:
4 Klerlie from Miami

6 Klerlie from Miami

8 Klerlie from Miami
Effortlessly fly! I’m inspired. And I love all your shades, especially your Quay Ohmi Sunnies.

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
33 comments

33 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Klerlie from Miami”

I like her! Bombshell for sure! And she’s a Miami girl like me!

I like that she properly accesorizes without going overboard. (EXCEPT for the look with the pink blazer. There’s too much happening with the stockings, the bag AND the shoes.)

I’m not a fan of the sunglasses with nearly every look…they aren’t necessary!

2. jeda says:

I love it! I find my own style slowly but surely gravitating towards this street chic look that she’s mastered.
    Blessings

3. Joann says:

So Fly!!!!!!!!!!! Your style is EVERYTHING.

4. Lola Reggy says:

It is so funny how opinions can differ from eachother. For me every look here is too much. I only like the lipsticks she’s wearing especially the fuchsia color!

5. fly won says:

I’d have loved to see her w/o glasses!

6. nicole says:

i really like her style

7. UnalteredBeauty says:

I don’t know…the “hair” is completely throwing the look off. Pretty woman though.

8. welcometobrooklyn says:

Claire where’s my feature? I submitted my pics in October.

9. Joann says:

I swear we as Women…Especially of color can be so darn Critical……Really? Commenting on lipstick and hair…..?????? Where yall features at…….??????? I’ll Wait???? THOUGHT SO!

10. Jacquelyn says:

@Joann…this is a blog! We comment on OUR OPINION of the submission?!?!? Chile get your chair and have a seat…..I’ll wait!

11. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Claire should really tought on the subject on ” sunglasses for every face shape” not one sunglasses she wore fit her face. I think a cateye sunglasses will fit her frame better or a square over size shape sunglasses. Just becuase Beyonce got those sunglasses dont mean they will flatter you.

12. Bribri says:

Does she still live in Miami, Thats alot of layer for Miami. From the clothing alone I would think she was in a colder climate.

13. heyyall says:

It was ok.. I agree with @blueivy those sunglasses were waaaaay to small for her face… I think that’s was made all the looks just ok. oh a plz shut up with the i’m waiting on yall to submit when ppl make comments it’s getting old..

There’s too much going on in every photo

15. Jen says:

I like the looks in the burgundy hat and red beanie.

The point is that MOST of the people who comment under these post wont….WONT…submit because of how cruel and Just mean MANY of the comments are. The post is about FASHION. Not if you like what brand hair she has in. LIKE GTFOH. Everyone will have an opinion but MANY of you feel like your opinion matters more than everyone else’s. Constructive criticism is always a plus, but when you start nit picking at little ish just to have something to say……….NOT THAT SERIOUS!

SO MUCH HATE BUT HALF OF YOU COULD NEVERRRRRRRR!! HER STYLE IS CONSISTENT…UNIQUE AND INSPIRING! You ladies and your shady boots need to go have several seats! Throwing shade about sunglasses and weave GTFOH

18. SR says:

Her style is ok. The pink blazer ensemble was a fail imo.

19. sony Loren says:

I was ready to co-sign it all (except for the pink blazer & yellow blazer combos)….not bad but not bombshell.

20. I absolutely love look 1. Very chic and work appropriate. I love her lipstick. I am especially appreciative of how she worked each look with her pear shape. I am made up the same way and can appreciate a nipped in waist! Go Girl!! The glasses I would never wear bc they do not fit my face.

21. Esta Fiesta says:

She’s CUTE!! I like how she does cold weather style even though she’s a Miami native.

22. TNChic says:

Most looks are cute and some I would not have tried but thanks to her submission I may take a stab at it. Cute lady… resembles Monica.

23. Brittany says:

I can dig it. Wasn’t feeling some of the sunglasses though. I’ve never seen over-the-knee socks on anyone with thick thighs. Now I want to try them!

24. Jackie says:

Hot! She would inspire me to go to class all the time just to peep today’s ensemble! From the diptych above I was worried every outfit was going to be a fur obsessed mini Mariah Carey lol These looks are so refreshing

25. Janice says:

Klerlie is a definite BOMBSHELL…. Inside and out! One of a kind….pure Essenes of everything God intends for us to be….OUR TRUE SELVES!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Mrs.Icon says:

I don’t dislike.. I loved the first two pics.. But everything after seemed ill-fitting and costume like. Pretty girl, loved her hair.

27. BougieHippie says:

I really like that she considered her hair in her looks. Some of these girls on here have some awesome looks and poor weaves.

28. BeDenise says:

Klerlie gives LIFE consistently! If everyone liked EVERY look then there would be a problem. Pushing the envelope is what Fashion is about! The sunglasses are the signature piece…
    -iLive

29. DrDiva says:

iLIVE for your style!!!!!! You have always been a trendsetter!!!!!!

30. NYC chick says:

Her looks are OK. I like the first two pics but then began to lose me after that. I hate the last look & the pink blazer look.

She would look much more fashion forward if she changed that hair. Too wiggy and excessive. It makes her look like she’s playing dress up in some of the shots. And yes, for the umpteeth time, your hair and make up ARE both very much part of your fashion/style so commenting on that is fair game.

Overall, this young lady has potentional, just requires a bit more refinement. I see some (raw) originality in her that some others don’t have. Keep growing and you’ll get there!

31. Nikki says:

Im sorry Im, just not getting what everyone is seeing here. Her whole look says she tries to hard. The clothes are fitted properly. She does nothing for me. Her shoes dont even zip in the last pic. Its literally not one single look that I loved.

32. Fashion is an art. Everyone expresses themselves differently. I appreciate creativity so I love all of her looks! Keep inspiring Klerlie!