January 27th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

It was all about reality stars at OK! Magazine’s pre-GRAMMY party at Lure in Hollywood over the weekend!
Nene Leakes and ‘bride-maid’ Laura Govan hit up the fete, with Nene in an Oscar de la Renta pants suit, and Laura in a sheer mini dress by Assali:
OK! Magazine Pre-GRAMMY Party - Arrivals
Nene loves her new hair!
OK! Magazine Pre-Grammy Party
I wasn’t able to find Nene’s ensemble, though I uncovered Laura’s frock! It was modeled over white undergarments.
Nene Leakes's Ok! Magazine pre-GRAMMY Party Oscar de La Rent Pants Suit and Laura Govan's Assali Fall Winter Sheer White Dress chloe dress
The ladies look sharp! I would wear both of these for different occasions.
What do you think?

OK! Magazine Pre-GRAMMY Party - Arrivals
Images: Getty

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Nene Leakes’s Ok! Magazine pre-GRAMMY Party Oscar de La Renta Pants Suit and Laura Govan’s Assali Fall 2013 Sheer White Chloé Dress”

1. NeNe looks great from the neck down I wish her stylist would stop with this George Washington look, and I want her to try a new color maybe go black or a nice dark auburn color. Ugh.

That Govan chick wears lots of designer stuff yet always looks like a Rainbow Clearance rack. Make me understand…

2. iQgraphics says:

Nothing like a little camel toe action to start off the week

3. CC says:

The f**k does Nene look so washed out, not feelin that bleach blonde on her and its soooo apparent that she has been doing something to her skin. That outfit is a no, the deep blue is pretty though. On the other hand, that dress is slaying, you know Gloria always gotta be naked.

4. tieasha carrawhack says:

they look just like their personalities…a hot ass mess!

5. Brandon says:

@Claire, not “brider-maid” I hate when she says that too ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

6. phoenixXII says:

I like Nene’s Look- she’s looking like the news guy from the Dave Chappelle show- #PASTY

7. phoenixXII says:

I agree- she needs to try a new color- its making her look washed out- the outfit is cool- hair not so much so-

8. Nene needs help with her whole “look” and Laura is trying so hard to look like video girl its annoying.

9. Leelee says:

The black undergarments make this look cheap!! White would have been so much more chic..uugh

10. Noirre says:

Nene’s hair is not “new”.

11. JJ says:

I like NeNe’s short pixie cuts better than this look. But as far as her “washed out” look, her makeup artist(s) continue to put on an extreme nude lip on her. Bleach blonde hair and nude lips are a bit too much and gets old.

12. Lola Reggy says:

Haha, have nothing to say, had to laugh about the other comments. They said it all and they said it best!

13. Candace says:

Lol @Claire and the “bride-maid” comment. She got on my nerves with that…

14. Brandi says:

I just have to say that I am sick of seeing celebs underwear & the sheer gowns that are getting ever closer & closer to showing the V. I wish it would stop. PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!

15. Erin B. says:

Did a doubletake when I saw Gloria. Thought she was Kim K. for a second!

16. Messy mess to the both of yous. Ne Ne’s pants are too tight and Laura should have worn white underneath.

17. Miss May says:

@Brooklyn bombshell I totally agree, Laura ALWAYS looks cheap.. Me No likely them Govan sisters.. But NeNe looks great

Nene could def use new hair && makeup, my mom says this every sunday night lol.

I actually like lauras look, but i think it wouldve been much better with white undergarments and a black shoe

19. KS says:

I like both outfits *shrugs*. If we are just talking clothes… The makeup and hair is a whole other story.

20. Ashley says:

I cringed EVERY single time she said “bride-maid.” Not one person corrected her… :(