January 25th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kerry Washington
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Pregnancy is not slowing Kerry Washington down one bit! She attended the 66th Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards wearing an Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 Black and White Print Gown and Christian Louboutin Pumps:

Kerry-Washington-66th-Annual-Directors-Guild-Oscar-de-la-Renta-Spring-2014-Black-and-white-dress

Check out the side view:

Kerry-Washington-Oscar-de-la-Renta-Spring-2014-black-and-white-dressHer dress was modeled on the runway with floral print footwear and sans lining.

Oscar-de-la-Renta-Spring-2014I’ll admit this look currently has me on the fence, and mostly because of my undying devotion to Kerry. The side shot, however, is almost undeniably stunning.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

~Cliché

Images: Getty/Style.com

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kerry Washington’s 66th Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 Black and White Print Gown”

1. Lola Reggy says:

Face, hair and shoes beautiful, in between not so much..

2. I’m a Kerry Washington fan too but I’m not a fan of this dress. She’s petite so she drowns in a dress like this, pregnant or not. And the side shot is not stunning. It adds so much volume!

3. Ms_Noodle81 says:

Don’t like. It’s basically a fancy muumuu.

4. Natasha says:

I like it. Maternity wear needn’t all have the same silhouettes.

5. The truth says:

I think Kerry is beautiful but her pregnancy style has been questionable thus far, which is entirely the fault of her stylist. Everyone should reference Gwen Stefani for comfortable and chic pregnancy style.

I love love the side shot! She looks like a beautiful Christmas tree but black and white hahaha. I love this look on her maybe because I am bias and love her so much!

7. Elle Wills says:

Very disappointing maternity fashion. Extremely underwhelmed.

8. Elle Wills says:

It would had been better without the lining imo.

9. googoo says:

I think this silhouette looks great on pregnant women and is not shown enough these days. Alot of these Hollywood pregnant women often get styled in too tight or fitted clothing. I like the idea of this look on pregnant women. It demands presence.

10. chiara says:

The dress makes her too big. Love the shoes but another dress would have been better!

11. Leelee says: