January 25th, 2014
Accessories, Sunglasses
Cool Online Find: Spiffy Society Prescription Glasses

Need prescription glasses for less? Look no further than Spiffy Society.
KarimeS
Take your choice of chic frames starting at $95, and for $7, enjoy 2 years of free replacement should you lose, scratch, or otherwise destroy your specs.
KarimeS
Spiffy Society has a slew of prescription of regular sunnies.
spiffy-society-321
I’m pretty blind, so will definitely be giving these a whirl in the near future. Stay tuned for my review!
KarimeS
Until then, see what they have in store at SpiffySociety.com.
spiffy society 123
What do you think? See anything you like?

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Spiffy Society Prescription Glasses”

1. koniiiichiwa says:

As an optician, I’m so happy to see this post! Please look into Prodesign and of course Dior. Great frames these coming seasons!!

2. DarkEmpress says:

Claire, I really would like to buy a pair of prescription glasses online, that I cant find in stores. How can I figure out if the glasses will suit my face?

3. Jason says:

Hi DarkEmpress;

I figured that Spiffysociety.com offers some cool options – A they offer a Virtual Try-on where you can try on the glasses directly on your computer – it’s an amazing feature; simply pic the frame you like and click on Virtual Try-on.

The other option is the Home Try-on (which btw I placed my order today!!) They send you 3 pairs of glasses to your house that you get to try on for 5 days and all for FREE!! (shipping both ways included)

Hope this helps!!

4. SmackDown says:

wow!! nice find!! love the collection, going do a home try on soon ;)

5. Specs says:

Thanks for the tip on the glasses but I must say that the guy in the last picture is super HOT.

@ Koniiiichiwa are you licenced? Because if you not then you just work at a retailer/or for an Optometrists who happens to sell frames and fill the RX written by an Optometrists…wow I didn’t even mean to go in on you like that LOL ahhhhhhhhhhhhh LOLOLOLOLOLOL

7. Shana says:

Is this a rip off of Warby Parker?

8. above-par says:

The virtual try-on has me sold, that is literally the best thing ever lol, every site who sells shades/glasses should have that tbh.

9. pauline says:

Not to take away from this site but warby parker is also similar. They also let u select 5 frames to try on at home for free. I’m gonna have to check out this site mySElf

10. mj says:

I actually order my prescription glasses from zenni optical and their frames start at like ten bucks! They have every style you can possibly imagine. Cute ones too. Oh, and they have that virtual ‘try on’ thing too. Worth looking if you’re REALLY on a budget.

11. Lisa says:

I JUST got new glasses…i have eye glasses insurance and figured I’d finally put it you use. I got the “freebie” glasses they offer, and after my copay of 90 bucks walked out of the office with the ugliest things ever. I got them “thinned” and they are still SOOOOOO thick I wouldn’t be caught dead! So my advice is that if you are really blind make sure you understand how thick your lenses will be before ordering online because thickness will trump cuteness any day!

Lisa