January 24th, 2014
Fashion, Real Style, Style Inspiration, Winter Wardrobe
Real Style Inspiration: How Bloggers Rock Their Winter Whites
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

We’re back in the throes of what feels like another polar vortex, (ick!) and it seems we can’t get sufficiently warm, no matter what we do. Perhaps a little fashion might help? Our own Claire recently showcased an all-white winter look, and now, we’re kind of obsessed with the theme. We scoured the ‘net for a little more inspiration on how to wear winter whites, and we stumbled upon a few that caught our eye.
Check ‘em out:

Grasie White Coat

Proving the LBD will never go out of style, no matter what anyone says is Grasie Mercedes of Style Me Grasie, who paired hers with a white coat and charming leopard print ankle booties.

trop rouge winter whites
Christina of Trop Rouge offset her fluffy winter coat with a smart fedora and blue moto jeans, which I think I need in my closet RIGHT NOW.

styleinkhk winter white

Shirley from StyleInk HK played with different tones of winter white, starting with a cream-colored knit peplum sweater, wide-legged trousers, metallic sandals, and Chanel carryall to boot. Fab!

Kenza White Coat

Kenza added a bit of black and metallic touches to toughen up a sweet look. Loving how the zippers and hardware edge out her ‘fit! Also, those curls? Everything.

Sincerely LV Winter White

Okay, we gotta give extra points to miss Emmalyn from Sincerely Love for braving the to pose in heels in the snow! Hats off to you, Miss Thing! For her wintr’y look, she went with white skinnies, a blazer, slouchy tee, and a neutral bag and wide-brimmed hat. Cute!

Indie Electronic Alternative Winter White

Danielle from indie.electronic.alternative uplifted her look with burgundy accents and ankle boots. Love the topknot, and the natural makeup is so gorge.

Kastor and Pollux Winter Whites

Finally, Danielle and Bianca of Kastor and Pollux kept things funky, mixing shades of white with silver and neutral tones, adding dimension with textured pieces.

What do you think?

Show us how YOU wear your winter whites! Submit your photos to thebomblife@gmail.com for our next “How Do You Wear It?” feature!

~Jihan