January 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Expectant mom Ciara arrived at the 2014 MusiCares Person Of The Year Gala wearing a Lanvin Fall 2014 Menswear Navy Blue Pinstripe Suit:

Ciara-2014-MusiCares-Person-Year-Gala-Lanvin-Fall-2014-Menswear-Pinstripe-SuitHer look was seen on the runway with a funky sweater, printed shirt, and matching tie.

Lanvin-Fall-2014-Menswear Hot! I love Ciara in just about anything from a menswear collection. She’s also wearing her pregnancy spectacularly well.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Ciara-2014-MusiCares-Person-Year-Gala-Lanvin-Fall-2014-Menswear-Pinstripe-Suit

Also at the event:

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff

Thoughts on their looks?

~Cliché

Images: Getty

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Ciara’s 2014 MusiCares Person Of The Year Gala Lanvin Fall 2014 Menswear Navy Blue Pinstripe Suit”

GAGA LOOKS TREMENDOUS!!!!!

2. Thanks Cliche for sharing this info. Ciara is looking really gorgeous with Navy Blue Pinstripe Suit.

3. Lola Reggy says:

Love Ciara’s look!!

I like Ciara but her outfit is very matchy. I love the piece but think it could have been executed a bit differently! I love Hillary’s outfit but she looks very old. I barely recognized her!

QUEEN

6. mary says:

Ciara should have opted for a different shirt to add some texture to the suit. The pants are beautifully tailored. But, the shirt makes the entire look too bland.

Lady Gaga: I see she’s returning to her “Fame” days, before everyone started to praise her outlandish attire.

Hilary Duff: Love the hair. I hate the execution of the jumpsuit. There is something about the jumpsuit that is frumpy.

7. Celebutard says:

I love the matchy-ness of Ciara’s outfit. Breaking up the pattern would’ve been a bit too predictable. Minimalism at its best!

Please tell me why a woman can go 100 years without being pregnant, but after month one ever single photo is of her with the hand on the belly. Bad enough this outfit, even worst the title as baby bamma #5. Sheesh

9. My Response says:

Ciara looks great and so does Gaga

10. EZo says:

Cece should have worn that fabulous suit with red/white pumps. she looks great

11. Lisa says:

Ciara:
    such a cute preggo (takes one formerly cute preggo, but still cute post preggo to know one)
    gaga: not cute
    Hillary duff: Looks like a non celebrity. If you are a star you need to be shine shine shining on the red carpet.

Says me,
    Lisa

FAB

13. Evan says:

Cute, she looks beautiful

14. Alicia says:

I like the pantsuit its a change from the typical “dress”

Take notes, girls

This is how u rock a pregnancy! Cici looks fab!