January 24th, 2014
Fashion, Fashion News, Shopping
Fashion Flash: Nicki Minaj for Kmart Spring 2014
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

With temps continuing to plummet in New York, it’s hard to conceive of warmer days and of a seemingly ‘mythical’ season called Spring.
But, Nicki Minaj is bent on letting us all know that Spring is real and on its way. In preparation, the rapstress has once again aligned with retailer Kmart to create a Spring Collection of wearable fashion for the ‘Barbz’ and ‘Ken’ set.
Do you think your ready for the fashion flash? Don’t blink and let’s go!

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart

The collection boasts various silhouettes — from snug dresses, cropped tops, and short pants to patterned pants and matching tops.

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart2

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart-3

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart-4
Pretty pastels and colorful prints abound.

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart-6

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart-7

And there’s lots of hip-hugging and body con action, true to Minaj form.

Nicki-Minaj-Spring-Collection-2014-Collection-for-Kmart-5

So, there you have it.
 Are you feeling it?
Images: @NickiMinaj

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “Fashion Flash: Nicki Minaj for Kmart Spring 2014”

1. Yakini says:

My 20-something sister would look cute in most of those, especially that pretty coral crop top and high-waist sailor shorts.

I do wish i had the stomach/abs for that yellow/black/white number, because i love that color combination.

Topshop should sue for that grafitti print dress, it reminds me so much of their Graffiti Print Bodycon Dress pattern from last season.

2. Frost says:

I don’t know how to feel about KMart clothes with designer shoes.

nah.

I got those pink high waist shorts from charlotte rousse in like 2006, & wore them constantly lol

Ugh, even with Versace and Giuseppe heels. No, Nicki.

5. I didn’t know Kmart still existed. Haven’t seen one in years. Wish Nic would have signed with Macy’s instead.

6. Lola Reggy says:

Woww, I like it, I am from Europe, so we do not have K-mart overhere, but I allready bought me some spring stuff that looks similar to what I am seeing here :)

7. Casandrae says:

You have to understand Nicki’s demographic…..whom i dont think is Fashionbombdaily’s demographic. This is a teenager’s line. teenagers will love it. women that are 25+ won’t rush to Kmart…

8. S says:

I agree with Casandrae. The teens and tweenies will love it, even though Nicki’s demographic audience Should Be just as ADULT as her rap lyrics. Oh well. It’s cute for kids but for grown folks?….think I’ll pass. Besides, all the K-Mart’s in my hometown have long since gone out of business. I’m curious as to where those stores even are anymore.

9. Peaches says:

Yes I agree with Casandrae and S you have to look at demographics and what the teens can rightly afford. The styles are keeping up with what’s out there and priced to sell so Nicki is doing her thang, tailoring her clothes to the majority of teens who would buy!

10. I think these clothes go with her image and she’s targeting her audience and their Price range with this, and for the low price I think they are actually seem like a good collection. With that being said I would NOT wear any of it myself but I think its about time Nicki made money of her image because in NYC Jamaica Ave been making millions copying her every outfit, jewelry and makeup for years now.

11. Macy says:

Thanks, but no thanks!

12. Petra says:

TACKY!!!

Ghetto! no! look like some mess from simply fashion or rainbow

14. MzLady says:

TWO WORDS: Ratchet P*ssy.

15. My Response says:

No ma’am

16. Tami says:

So are the designers shoes suppose to make it look better? Okay!

17. Keri says:

No No No NO and NO!

18. Nella says:

These clothes are for younger girls not mature women