January 23rd, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps

I love a fly shoe, and thus Gianvito Rossi’s $726 Leather and Perspex Pumps are on my short wish list this month.
Bomb Product of the Day- Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps
The shoe boasts nude, black, and clear tones, ensuring they’ll fit seamlessly into your wardrobe.
2 Bomb Product of the Day- Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps
I must admit, I was hooked as soon as I saw Brandy sporting them in our Instagram Hot or Hmm…roundup from a few weeks ago.
Brandy and glam squad in Botswana
Style bloggers, most notably the endlessly chic Folake of Style Pantry, have already started to follow suit.
folake style pantry gianvito rossi perspex leather pumps heels
Though the shoes are described as ‘nude’, they provide a nice contrast against darker skin tones.
They’re a win in my book!
If you like, get a pair of your own at MatchesFashion.com.
What do you think?
Bomb Product of the Day- Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps

7 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Gianvito Rossi Leather and Perspex Pumps”

1. they look great in pictures, but when I see women in this shoe in person I really dont like how they look, everyone’s toes seem “smushed”

2. Dobe says:

Great shoe… I wonder what colorways (if any) would be available next.

3. Dom Dom says:

Didn’t louboutin do this already? Like two years ago…

These are great but for those of us who are looking for a more affordable version of any pvc-ish shoe, try the Renvy line. I just purchased a great pair from gilt. I loooovvvveee fbd, however I wish they would cater more to the middle class mother. (Not sure if that’s the correct term, lol)

5. Bribri says:

Only if I didn’t hate my toes. Cute shoes

6. Nakia P says:

Very cute. And the items of the day varied in price, there was a pair of shades that were $40.00

7. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

VERY CUTE BUT I CAN GET SOMETHING ESLE THAT LOOKS THE SAME FOR A WAY CHEAPER PRICE POINT.