January 22nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Ethnic Models, Hot or Hmm, Naomi Campbell
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Naomi Campbell arrived at the National Television Awards in London wearing a Michael Kors Resort 2014 Silver Sequin Spotted Gown:

Naomi-Campbell-National-Television-Awards-Michael-Kors-Resort-2014-Silver-Dress

She rounded out her look with smoky eyes and a shoulder length ‘do with bangs.
Naomi-Campbell-National-Television-Awards-Michael-Kors

The long sleeve sequin spotted dress was modeled with natural makeup and neatly pulled back hair.
Michael-Kors-Resort-2014I absolutely love this. In fact, I can’t even find a flaw.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Naomi-Campbell-National-Television-Awards-Michael-Kors-Resort-2014-Silver-Dress

**Jennifer Lopez wore a similar version in black to the 2013 Met Gala.jennifer lopez in michael kors

Which look do you prefer?

~Cliché

Images: Getty

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Naomi Campbell’s National Television Awards Michael Kors Resort 2014 Silver Sequin Spotted Gown”

J lo

Naomi looks great!

3. Petra says:

JLO! Love it more in black!

4. Naomi looks great but I prefer J.Lo’s version of the dress.

Naomi looks flawless

6. coco04 says:

Naomi looks awfull in this dress and with this make up. never thaught I would ever have to say this about Naomi.
    the print n the dress makes all three persons look pregnant. thaught Naomi was pregnant until I realized its just the dress.

7. aries says:

I like the black one better, Naomi makeup is pretty.

8. i.m.kells says:

Both women look lovely, however I prefer Naomi’s dress with J.Lo’s makeup. Let the dress be vibrant with minimal makeup.

9. mic says:

I think Naomi totally nailed it. I think J Lo looks fat in the black version and her signature pose looks tacky in the picture. No one and I mean no one compares with Naomi

10. Jade says:

Jlo looks no wear near fat you need to get your eyes checked and no wonder these models have such huge egos people act like they can do no wrong BUT they can. jlo wore it better. H A N D S D O W N.

11. Lola Reggy says:

I prefer Jlo’s dress better, it looks chiquer. The silver with nude, looks a bit cheap to me. But I love Naomi’s ever gorgeous and pretty face. Gosh I so understand why she was a very successful topmodel. She still is a very beautiful woman!

12. Laurie says:

Naomi needs to evolve her look and let some of her natural beauty shine through. Ditch the weave and the heavy bangs (go natural or just shave her head, since she doesn’t have much hair left). Make up was way too heavy. She’s getting older, and clinging to the long weave starts looking kinda dated at a certain point.