January 22nd, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Quarita from Maryland

Today’s Bombshell is Quarita from Maryland
quarita from maryland

She writes, “I would say that my style is an outward expression of my many different character traits.”

8 Quarita from Maryland
” I feel change is constant, therefore I am always reinventing my style!”

9 Quarita from Maryland
” I may feel glamorous today but funky and edgy tomorrow.”

Quarita from Maryland
“Evolution is necessary!”

5 Quarita from Maryland
See more pictures here:
1 Quarita from Maryland

3 Quarita from Maryland

6 Quarita from Maryland

You’ve got some interested looks! Werq it, Quarita!
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Quarita from Maryland”

1. eelsay says:

I love this girls style! People need to appreciate individuality, just cause she isn’t wearing what you typically see in a magazine doesn’t mean it’s not cool or whatever. I loved it! Express your self!

2. heyyall says:

Not good, but not that bad.. It’s her own style.

3. mi manning says:

A little messy.

That red bag in pic number 1 and hair in pics five and seven are BOMB!

5. Sha says:

Somebody needs a nap so they can rethink their outfit choices.

Everything looks thrifted and not in a good way. :(

Some of the hairstyles are cute though! :)

6. Jazzy says:

Definitely a style that is her own. Kudos to you. Some hits and misses. Overall cute girl with a pretty cool style.

Ok, In my opinion, she needs to pick a hairstyle, preferable the big kinky style, the other straight style wigs are horrid! Secondly, I get where she’s trying to go but the execution is not refined. She looks Thrift Messy, instead of Thrift Chic. A little tailoring, better quality fabrics and a dose of simplicity will take her a long way. I would stick to one thirst item per outfit and find quality shoes, that are made in Italy or Brazil.

8. tahlyuh says:

Overwhelming.

*thrift item

10. Kam Kam says:

Not good not bad. I agree that she looks a lil messy. I detest her hairstyles. And yes, hair is a BIG part of fashion

11. Steph says:

This is some foolishness. Clarie and Quarita… ya’ll TRIED IT.

12. coco says:

quirky and fun! I like

13. SMV says:

i find her style interesting. like i have to look at it and think about it. not bad not great

14. mary says:

I am/was lost looking at the photos. I tried really hard to find the consistency and cohesiveness amongst all of the selected photos.
    Either Claire or the submitters choose photos from different style phases, or the individuals doesn’t have a signature style.

I am all for fashion diversity. But, I believe there needs to be an element that identifies you, that’s in anything you do. You should always have something that says, this is what separates me from the crowd, and it’s not simply because I am different.

Quarita, I would love to know the inspirations behind each look.
    Claire, maybe you should have the bombshells do a statement on each look and occasion. We here look at the photos and attempt to find decipher their though process, but it’s extremely difficult.

15. DivaFabulosa says:

As someone else mentioned, it does look like all of her clothes are thrifted. Some of the outfits look to big for her and overwhelming. The only thing I liked was the white trench.

Interesting looks but poorly executed

17. Shae says:

Tried it

18. NYC chick says:

Trying too hard and looking a bit unkempt

19. ilike2smize says:

In the words of Destiny’s Child:

NO. NO. NO.

20. Choco aka Hippie says:

Maryland Rep! While she’s eclectic I’m not feeling her ensembles…

21. Stephane says:

There is ALOT going on here.

Not that great, I guess its a style all her own. It lacks a sense of “togetherness”.

22. i.m.kells says:

The blue turtleneck and the burgundy pants…girl werk!!!

The big afro hair suits you best. The long weave look turns you into another tragic case of black beauty being washed out by European/Asian hair. And quite frankly, hunty, your face is just too pretty for that.

Anyway, I love the trench coat in the last pic!

24. No mam says:

Style is just as ghetto as the name- NO mam!!

nah, she reminds me Taz Arnold. No times three though.

26. Kandi says:

Me no likey LOL. Her style looks so thrown together…sorry. I could not find any cohesiveness in her outfits. You do not have to match everything, but it should “go” together. It just did not work for me.