January 22nd, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Fashion, Men's style, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Vie + Riche’s Golden Gods Crew
By Faith

Can you tell I like sweatshirts?
I saw Vie + Riche’s Golden Gods Crew and it instantly skyrocketed to the top of my must-splurge list for the season:

vie-riche-golden-gods-crew

The black and gold piece puts a modern, streetwear spin on ancient lion symbolism.

vie-riche-golden-gods-crew-1

Stylish gents including Swizz Beatz and Future have sported the brand’s pieces. Luckily for us, the brand’s sizes start at small so we ladies can also indulge.

alicia-keys-rio-de-janeiro-markus-lupfer-work-of-art-tee-mother-the-looker-printed-ankle-zip-skinny-jeans-azzedine-alaia-circle-flat-sandals-2

future-vie-riche-instagram

Buy your Vie + Riche topper here.

Also, check out the brand’s promo-documentary. Pretty cool stuff!

Are you feelin’ it?

vie-riche-golden-gods-crew

8 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Vie + Riche’s Golden Gods Crew”

1. justme728 says:

I like it but it seems like they are not on trend as this was more of a 2013 thing!! And $120 for a un-known brand seems a bit too much as well.

2. justme728 says:

I like it but it seems like they are not on trend as this was more of a 2013 thing!! And $120 for a t-shirt for an un-known brand seems a bit too much as well.

3. NYC chick says:

Ugly and ove

4. D says:

I am beyond over these people pushing off a 5 dollar Walmart sweatshirt that has been silk screened and having the nerve to charge over 100 dollars for it. Get outta here! I get you’re trying to make a profit but… This is plain extortion.

5. Ms.Vicki says:

Can you say VERSACE imposter! Donatella is going to have a fit once she sees this! lol

6. Lex says:

The prices are usually dependent upon the materials used. For example, Walmart tops tend to stretch wide and shrink the first time you wash it. So that’s why you would pay maybe $10 for a Walmart top. This top may be made of more expensive material that will help it last long

As for the sweater, I love it. I do hate when everyone jumps on a trend, but I like this sweater.

7. Jen says: