January 21st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Instagram
By Vuitton

Hey everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic holiday yesterday.  But, it’s back to hitting the pavement.  A few celebs hit the town this weekend for parties and premieres.  And of course, we have details on the who’s who wearing what.  But who nailed it for you this week, and who didn’t soar so high?  Let’s take a look!

Naomi Campbell before Kate Moss bday party

The legendary Naomi Campbell struck a fierce pose before heading out for Kate Moss’s 40th birthday party.  And of course, she slayed in Alexander McQueen.  And can we all take a moment to get into that afro wig?  Hot!   Will Packer and Kevin Hart Ride Along premiere    Movie producer Will Packer and actor/comedian Kevin Hart posed for the photogs at the Ride Along movie premiere.  Both guys looked dapper, and I’m sure Kevin won’t have any issues sending that Givenchy shirt my way.

Travis Winfrey and Denise Vasi on set VH1 Single Ladies

Single Ladies co-stars Travis Winfrey and Denise Vasi stopped for an Instagram pic while on set.  Travis’ shirt has me yearning for summer to make a hasty return.  Denise showed off her petite frame in a black and white striped collared crop top and bandage skirt, completing her look with a pair of Louboutin’s.  Cute looks for the gorgeous duo!
LeToya Luckett on set VH1 Single Ladies Letoya Luckett, also on the show, gave Felicia Price realness in an all black ensemble, most likely created by the show’s stylist and costume designer, Anthony Williams.  Work!

Gabrielle Union Conan O'Brian backstage

Gabrielle Union sparkled in a sequined mini-dress while backstage at a taping for the Conan O’Brian show this weekend.  Curly tresses and a gleaming grin completed this fabulous look!
Nazanin Mandi Saint Laurent boots

Nazanin Mandi loves to switch things up to keep us onlookers interested.  Over the weekend, she went for a laid-back, rocker chic look while wearing a leather motorcycle jacket, gray T-shirt, skinny jeans and a $918 pair of Saint Laurent ‘Classic Janis 105′ boots.  Love the look!
Mike Conley Memphis Grizzlies player Mike Conley has been killing it in the fashion game lately, and this look can attest to that statement.  For MLK Day, he wore an Armani leather jacket, Hudson jeans, Giuseppe Zanotti loafers and a T-shirt with the face of the great Martin Luther King Jr. etched on it.  Definite two thumbs up here.

Chris Melendandri and Pharrell at PGA Awards And last, but not least, is Pharrell, who presented an award to producer Chris Meledandri at the Producers Guild Awards this weekend.  Pharrell always has something up his sleeve when he wants to wow the crowd.  Though I wished he didn’t wear jeans to an event like this, his sequined Saint Laurent blazer most certainly made up for it.

Well, that’s it for this week.  Who were your faves?

14 Responses to “Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…: Naomi Campbell, Pharrell, Gabrielle Union & more!”

Can we get the deets on Mike Conley’s MLK t-shirt please?? I love it!

2. Kitty B. says:

Everyone looks great except Gabby, nothing is ever %100 with her

Denise is definitely getting me back into my workout plan!

3. Nene says:

Can y’all please do a look for less on Denise Vasi’s striped crop top skirt set? Love it!

4. iloveshoes says:

Snooze fest excluding Mother Campbell.

Kevin Hart just made that suit look so cheap. Stars on the collar. Half leather sleeves? Really?

Basic.

Basic.

Basic.

Pharrell just irks me in every way and I will never get the hype with him. He comes off as such a wannabee and an ass kisser. You should have shown the entire look. He’s so busy making attempts to stand out he looks like a clown. Go find a big boulder and stay under it Pharrell.

5. Nakia P says:

Denise and queen Naomi do it for me. Oh and I hope that MLK t-shirt is an upcoming item of the day, I would love to snag that.

6. Nakia P says:

Oh and I am loving letoya on single ladies, I love the wardrobe choices they have chosen for you.

7. LoveMechelle says:

Denise Vasi is beautifull in everything she puts on!!!

8. Lola Reggy says:

I love everything and everybody in every single pic!!!!!

9. aries says:

Naomi Campbell is killin em, wig, coat & dress is hot. Denise outfit is really cute, too.

10. makeeasweet says:

Im glad you guys are starting to show more looks from the cast of single ladies.I was wondering why they didn’t get any attention from last season.I know the show isn’t that great,but I love the fashion.

11. Vuitton says:

Hey all! For those of you who asked about Mike Conley’s MLK Jr tee, his stylist Brandon Williams (@brandwills on Instagram) custom made it. Will keep you all posted if he decides to sell them.

12. fav1 says:

I need deets on Denise Vasi’s look! i love it.

fucking Naomi Campbell ! she really should have a church built in her honor & all attendees shoule be made to wash their hands in chanel N0 5 just before going in. haaaaha , i love herrrr.

14. yeenka says:

fucking Naomi campbell! a church should be built in the queen’s honor & all attendees should wash they hands in chanel No5 just before they go in. haaaaaaha, love Naomi.