January 21st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Hudson
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Along with Beyoncé, Jennifer Hudson was also in attendance at First Lady Michelle Obama’s 50th Birthday Party. Before getting dolled up, she was snapped at the airport in a Miu Miu Fall 2013 Orange and Black Belted Coat:

Jennifer-Hudson-DCA-Miu-Miu-Fall-2013-Orange-and-Black-Belted-Coat

The orange and black coat features a front zip closure, off the shoulder design, and a waist-cinching orange belt.
Miu-Miu-Fall-2013I’m a fan of Jennifer Hudson. The coat? Not so much. I must say that I do prefer the off the shoulder look seen on the runway; though the clever styling there didn’t win me over entirely either.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Jennifer-Hudson-DCA-Miu-Miu-Fall-2013-Orange-and-Black-Belted-Coat

Jennifer-Hudson-Miu-Miu-Orange-and-Black-Coat

~Cliché

Images: FameFlynet

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Hudson’s DCA Miu Miu Fall 2013 Orange and Black Belted Coat”

1. Orange and black?It’s Haute Halloween Couture! Lipstick ain’t helping either. Love Jen though.

Oh no JHud. You’re better than this.

She has lost too much weight in the face. Look at the mouth area. Fashion wise, this is typical j.hud im afraid; lack of style :-/

4. J. Nicole says:

What ever happened to Andre Leon Talley taking her under his wing? His oversized cape-poncho outfits would be better than what she wears.

5. Ms_Noodle81 says:

Hmmm, J. Hud those MCHammer glasses aren’t cute! Sorry! The jacket is yawn!

6. Jackie says:

She’s getting off a plane. Not always necessary to be 1000%. You wanna be comfortable even in 1st class. Considering that, she looks fine. I look like a mole when I de-plane.

7. jeda says:

I actually like the coat and I think it can be styled well. It just doesn’t work here.
    Blessings

8. Brittany says:

I guess I’m in the minority because I think she looks cute. I really like this hairstyle on her as well.

9. Hot! Not really feeling the brown gloves she should’ve went with black. Still in love with her short cut so glad she let her bundles take a vacation.

10. BELLA says:

TERRIBLE.

So much no

12. lovelove says:

So she holds the record for how many times can a celeb look a hot mess.

13. lovelove says:

She is the epitome of “MONEY CAN’T BUY STYLE”

14. Lola Reggy says:

I love this woman. And I give her credits for her guts, the short hair, the glasses and the coat. But love her so much more with long hair… And I like her sophisticated Pocahontas look better then this hipster look, to be honest…

15. No. Who decided that belt went with this coat?

16. simplyjess says:

She is always a hot mess. Nothing here to see. NEXT!

17. Tiise says:

What happened to the jennifer that i knw .. this is so not on…everything in this pic doesnt add up at all…

18. Stephane says:

Why does she ALWAYS look messy? Nothing she wears ever looks good, ever.

19. Westafricanmutt says:

Let’s hold hands… and PRAY FOR MISS HUDSON.

20. SKeys says:

I love J Hud. She looks great in her clothes, but she is wearing the wrong clothes. She is “country” (that’s what us Southern girls use to refer to someone who lacks style). I wish she would hire a stylist. She needs to dress simply like Jessica Alba.