January 20th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Alesha Dixon tended to her judging duties at the the Britain’s Got Talent Belfast auditions in the same Three Floor Navy Blue Sky High Jumpsuit that both Nicole Scherzinger and Naya Rivera have already sported:
alesha-dixon-three-floor-navy-blue-jumpsuit-naya-rivera-nicole-scheringer
Alesha sported the on-trend over the jacket look, anchoring the jumpsuit with nude pumps. Both Nicole and Naya opted for similar styling, pairing the piece with red pumps.

The strapless jumpsuit features internal boning, a bust-enhancing neckline, front pockets, gold hardware, and faux leather binding.

three-floor-sky-high-jumpsuit-profile

I’m loving Alesha’s spin on the piece! The jumpsuit is fabulous overall: it’s definitely one of my favorite silhouettes of all time.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

alesha-dixon-britain-got-talent-auditions-three-floor-jumpsuit

Nicole-Scherzinger-Three-Floor-Navy-Blue-Jumpsuit

Naya-Rivera-Three-Floor-Sky-High-Navy-Blue-Jumpsuit

11 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Alesha Dixon vs. Nicole Scherzinger vs. Naya Rivera in Three Floor’s Navy Blue Sky High Jumpsuit”

1. Three way tie. They all look lovely.

2. melissa says:

nicole for the win

Alesha and Nicole look great, but I think Naya is too small and doesn’t fill it out well.

4. Josie says:

Those red pumps look amazing with that outfit!

-Josie

5. Sarah says:

I hate all of their shoes option. I would have preferred a sandal with this jumpsuit. I say a tie between Nicole and Miss Dixon

6. koko says:

my vote is nicole.

i do not think that alesha really “put a spin on it” by adding a blazer..it being it was just chilly outside.
    and naya is too…petite…for the size she has on. she is swimming in it.

nicole for the win.

i’d love to see a spin of this, worn with some metallic, pointy toe flats or something, or a white shoe, though people hate those lol

7. Lola Reggy says:

I never thought I would say this, but all three of them are very much rocking it if you ask me!

8. Wetin? says:

All three look amazing!.

9. kino says:

Alesha. I mean she just had a baby and can fit in lactating boobies and still be that hot!

10. nyc chick says:

Alesha for the styling. Nicole for the fit/overal look. All of them look good though!