January 20th, 2014

kourtney-kardashian-for-the-coveteur-7

kourtney-kardashian-for-the-coveteur-8

kourtney-kardashian-for-the-coveteur-9

kourtney-kardashian-for-the-coveteur-10

kourtney-kardashian-for-the-coveteur-11

kourtney-kardashian-for-the-coveteur-12

Kourtney Kardashian for The Coveteur.

Source: The Coveteur

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Snapshot: Kourtney Kardashian for The Coveteur”

1. melissa says:

i dont know what it is about kourtney, but she just does not do it for me. #atall

2. southern says:

zzzzzzz

3. Kourtney still has the face she was born with and looks like a teenager in these pics. Love the hat with the mouse ears and the jacket. cute cute cute. She has amazing style.

4. Chiara says:

I like the pictures and the kids stuff on it.. But she is styled strange for these pictures.. although i do like the coat!

Her crooked part is very distracting. Is that a wig??

6. grace says:

I love Kourtney’s style but these pics are boring.com

I can appreciate Kourtney 100% for who she is and how she lives. I love her style and personality.

8. peplum lover says:

All of these shots were taken in her house ! Interesting ! I love her jacket :)

9. D says:

Where can we buy that hat she has on?

10. Jen says:

Well, looks like shes the Kardashian with the least amount of surgery on her face (if at all) because I can see her aging.

11. Josie says:

Too cute mickey mouse ears ;)

-Josie
    trade your fashions (!)

12. Lola Reggy says:

Is anybody with me if I say boring??? And because of the harse flashlight, it looks like amateur pics….

13. andrea says:

It’s boring and she looks a bit too old in the face to wear micky ears..

14. Orange Moon says:

Kourtney is the closest and only thing the Kardashian Klan has to a true artist. Her asthetic is influenced purely by her fun love and respect for fashion and arts as a whole. Not by a man (cc kim ‘where my lashes at’ K). She’s having fun man. I see a feast for he eyes that has nothing to do with the cropped topped, high slitted, sheer, laser cut out, bodycon yawnage.