January 19th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Instagram, Shopping
By Faith

Khloe Kardashian took to Instagram in a $1,833 Stella McCartney Kevin Python Jacket, White Ribbed Crop Top, White Pencil Skirt, and $730 Gianvito Rossi PVC Pumps:

khloe-kardashian-instagram-stella-mccartney-coat-gianvito-rossi-pvc-pumps

Her blush, beige and off-white mid-weight python-jacquard print coat features slit pockets and concealed button fastenings through front.

stella-mccartney-kevin-python-jacquard-coat

Her clear PVC pumps have a pointed-toe silhouette, white capped front panels, nude leather back heel panels, and 4″ heels.

gianvito-rossi-pvc-pumps

Recreate Khloe’s look with the below pieces.

Yes Khloe! Do you see those abs? She’s snatched!

khloe-kardashian-instagram-stella-mccartney-coat-gianvito-rossi-pvc-pumps-1

Would you wear it?

khloe-kardashian-instagram-stella-mccartney-coat-gianvito-rossi-pvc-pumps

*Kourtney also posted a pic on Instagram with her sisters. What do you think of her look and Kylie’s $1,575 Isabel Marant Ego White Oversize Coat and $1,460 Stella McCartney Python Jacquard Dress?

kylie-jenner-kourtney-kardashian-khloe-kardashian-instagram

31 Responses to “Get the Look: Khloe Kardashian’s Instagram Stella McCartney Kevin Python Jacquard Jacket, White Ribbed Crop Top, White Pencil Skirt, and Gianvito Rossi PVC Pumps”

1. MissVicki says:

Hmmmm…..Is she channeling her inner Kim! Kim rocked this tge othet day! I think it says alot about her psyche. ..and self esteem. .I’m just saying Kim is #winning!

2. MissVicki says:

Hmmmm…..Is she channeling her inner Kim! Kim rocked this the other day! I think it says alot about her psyche. ..and self esteem. .I’m just saying Kim is #winning!

3. chooseylover says:

Yes Khloe!! She look fab

4. stylelover says:

They are sister and are gonna copy each other styles. But I love kloe

5. cinny says:

Ugh I’m so over their look.

6. Frost says:

I love the crop top and skirt!! Does anyone know what brand it’s from? It looks like it could be Alexander Wang or Helmut Lang?

7. vain319 says:

Khloe looks great in her outfit!
    I don’t usually like her looks,but she looks classy.
    I would wear it,if I had her waist.

Love me some khloe but can we kill the pencil skirt and crop top look. Gosh. It seems to me the Kardashians just got hip to that trend. We all know they have butts just let it go.

9. tricia says:

“Kourtney posted a pic on instagram with her three sisters” I was wondering if the third sister is invisible. Lately there’s been a lot of errors.

10. Beanie says:

Too much a rip off a Kim’s new “blonde” look. Yes, they are sisters and all, but this is kinda creepy in a single white female way. Khloe has always been very jealous of Kim and the attention she has gotten and this is just not a good look.

Umm nobodies going to address the elephant in the room? Her nose is straight pointy now, not flat like it used to be…Ah hah..that is why she’s been MIA

12. Grace says:

She looks great but I couldn’t help but think she looks like a poor man’s Kim.

^ ^ likely to be contouring!

14. Colette SA says:

Chloe look absolutly fabulious

15. Mrs C says:

If Kim wears it,she’s got no style anymore. If her sister wears it she’s a poor man’s kim.If a blogger wears it she wants to be kim so bad.Gtfoh! Jealous females.The hate and bitterness on this site is disheartening. One can never win with you all.Its either this or that, gosh!Ive seen some of your pictures and majority of you don’t have the style in your whole body that Kylie or Khloe has in their pinky

16. PinkShimmer says:

Aww Mrs. C, yes so sad, yet so true. I think they all look great and embrace their individual/familial style great! There’s nothing wrong with emulating your sister’s style, for crissake she is your sister, duh!

17. Shar Shar says:

Those Abs tho!

yeah…. its official I am sick of the kardashians.

19. sha says:

Khloe is definately prettier and sexier than Kim and looks better in her clothes than Kim does. Not sure if it is all real but she is natural beauty, more so than the other girls, with exception of the younger ones.

20. shutthH#llup says:

@Mrs.C I agree with you 1000%, most of these females on this site taste level is a 2, but they got the nerve to comment on what’s in style, or they tired of this and that. I’m tired of everybody trying to dress like Rihanna but you don’t see me saying it on every post. And FYI this is Khloe’s natural hair color her mother had her die her hair to black to match sisters, it was better for the brands image. And no she did not have a nose job, that is make up contouring. Nothing pointy about that nose! I wish women would stop hating on here because 80% of ya’ll are below average fashion wise, and ya’ll know who you are. SMDH!

21. Shayla says:

Let’s give credit where credit is due…Khloe looks amazing! She is a beautiful woman. No shade, no criticism, she killed this one!

22. Lola Reggy says:

Khloe looks smashing hot and yes I would wear it tooooo with all LOVE!!!

23. Khloe looks better than Kim in this outfit. Khloe is gorgeous, all of them are!

24. yonaton says:

khloe looks good!! real good. all the sisters are winning

25. NYC chick says:

Khloe looks great but I completely respect if someone has a different opinion. Doesn’t mean they’re hating or jealous. People have different tastes and standards… And that’s OK.

And for anyone who thinks this is her natural hair color (see above), try again. She has brown hair She has talked about coloring her hair. Looks good though…

26. Lexx says:

Where can I get kris jenner’s shades FAITH!?

Khloe’s body looks FAB, the gym is doing her justice. i do like the look, but kim did JUST wear something very similar. i like Kylie’s look best in the photo

No one gonna talk about those killer bracelets tho’ ?!

29. DaniGurl says:

IDC if she copied her sis Kim K … she looks absolutely amazing… body, outfit – shit all the way down to her jewelry (I would wear every single thing) … she’s really an inspiration for me to continue to hit the gym…. she’s been through alot lately, she looks good

30. simplyjess says:

Khloe’s hair has been blond, waaaaay before Kim dyed hers blond. I like this look on Khloe but am over the pencil skirt and crop top “trend”.

31. JennyMorris says:

She looks amazing! Working out regularly has given her a more mature body which is much better than that of her sister.