January 17th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Beyoncé’s New York City Tibi Leopard Knit Easy Sweatshirt
By Faith

Beyoncé was snapped out and about in the Big Apple by the arbiters of all things King B, BeyoncéLite, in knit thigh-highs, leather-trim suede booties, a mixed texture, printed-side top handle bag, and a $245 Tibi Leopard Knit Easy Sweatshirt:

beyonce-new-york-city-tibi-leopard-sweatshirt

Her long-sleeve sweatshirt features drop shoulders, an allover black and white leopard print, and exposed zip detailing.

tibi-leopard-knit-easy-sweatshirt

It’s definitely too cold for any inch of bare legs in NYC right now, but we all know B is hopping from a car right inside to her destination. Nevertheless, nice sweatshirt!

Buy Beyoncé piece at www.tibi.com.

Thoughts?

beyonce-new-york-city-tibi-leopard-sweatshirt
beyonce new york tibi sweater thigh high boots socks boots

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s New York City Tibi Leopard Knit Easy Sweatshirt”

1. mary says:

While this outfit is a extreme hot mess, especially with the temp being 30> here in NY…
    I’m not a celebrity, so I can’t empathize with being photographed all of the time. I have to sympathize with the fact, if I am running to do certain task I am not as polished myself. That being said, I don’t know if she’s at dance rehearsals, studio, or simply running into duane reade’s….if she put this look together hoping to be stylish, I would say absolutely not!

But, yes to the socks! :-)

2. Dress fair says:

Absolutely Fabulous sweatshirt

3. Sasha says:

I actually like it minus the hat! I’m not really into those hats! Celebrities don’t really care about the weather for whatever reason.

I’m all for personal style if she’s comfortable that’s all that matters. However, I think I’m more interested in how skinny she is. I’ve been blessed with hips and butt and at my smallest I could never turn a sweatshirt into a dress without my purse opening up. All of her real sexy (juicy) is gone. The only way we’re getting sexy from her is when she wears little to nothing. I.e. The sweater turned dress.

Hate her sense of style. It’s juvenille, inauthentic and forced.

Chi boo

7. Nicky says:

Beyonce has been looking a mess lately. Her style is just……..just not cute. It is sloppy. A sloppy mess. She tries to wear messy blonde hair like a white person and it doesn’t look good on black people. Sorry……then it seems like with the clothes, she is trying too hard to be different like she is bored or something.

8. andrea says:

Its a set..shirt and skirt and she looks fabulous. Predictable but flaw free.

9. Peaches says:

The look all put together will work fine, but a skimpy little sweatshirt, sock and booties don’t pull it together. I want to know where that bag comes from, anyone knows? Nice bag

10. S says:

(1) It’s not the worst outfit in the world, goodness knows I’ve seen far worse on plenty people (2) Celebs don’t necessarily adhere to the weather, precisely BECAUSE they know their pic is being taken by the paps and they have to wear all the “free stuff” designers give them to be photographed in (3) She is the size she needs to be. People of color have become accustomed to looking at our overweight selves far too much. When someone is at a slimmer size we call it being “too skinny.” Is she too skinny? Hardly.

11. Crystal says:

Umm, that’s a sweatshirt and skirt. She looks confused.

‘S’ hunny she has become overly skinny and everyone can see it.It’s so obvious.It has nothing to do with people of color.