January 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Christie Brinkley attended Time Inc.’s 50th Anniversary Of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue Celebration in the same embellished black Balmain long sleeve mini dress previously spied on both Chrissy Teigen and Letoya Luckett:
Christie Brinkley vs. Letoya Luckett vs. Chrissy Teigen in Balmain's Embellished Black Mini Dress
While Christie picked up on the dress’s black and gold hues with her two toned sandals, Letoya opted for gold pumps, and Chrissy kept it simple in black Saint Laurent sandals.
Gold piping accentuates the waist of this thick ribbed knit bodycon.
I think they all look lovely, though I prefer Chrissy and Letoya’s simple pairings. If I had to choose, I’d go with Chrissy!
What do you think?

christie-brinkley-nbc-time-inc-celebrate-50th-anniversary-sports-illustrated-balmain
John Legend Rings In 2014 At HAZE Nightclub At ARIA In Las Vegas
Letoya Luckett promoted Single Ladies on Arsenio Hall in a Balmain dress paired with Christian Louboutin heels and Cartier an Lace by Tanaya jewelry

20 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Christie Brinkley vs. Letoya Luckett vs. Chrissy Teigen in Balmain’s Embellished Black Mini Dress”

Um, can we acknowledge that Christie Brinkley is 59 and looks like THIS! I’m sorry, but that has to count for something! WOW!

2. IMO says:

I agree with Anonymous! She looks AMAZING! (didn’t even know she was 59. Wow!)
    Anyway, I think she wore it best (regardless of age)!

3. lolani says:

I was about to say she is almost 60 and good grief she looks GREAT!!!

4. melissa says:

christie giving these young girls a good fashion lashing. hunni i gag….. christie yessssss…..

Christie is refusing to age!! Haha. Damn.

6. ebby says:

in the words of borat “wa wa wee wa!” christie brinkley looks incredible PERIOD. her age doesn’t even come into play. Her legs are ridiculous.

7. T1K says:

Wait…. that lady is 50 freaking 9?!?! Talk about “I want to be like you when I grow up” forget about Letoya (who I was going to vote for) I give it to Ms. Brinkley hunni!

8. BougieHippie says:

Christie FREAKING Brinkley! Still look SI ready!

9. Dom Dom says:

Christie, sis, yesssssssssssss!!!!! Serve me life in abundance!

10. Tami says:

Christie looks amazing wow!

11. CC says:

Christie hands down, she serving you a full plate of fierceness honayyyy.

OMG, CHRISTIE BRINKLEY,! What the heck is she doing? Has she made a pact with the devil?

13. liz says:

can’t get over how great christie brinkley looks. holy shit!

14. hollyjae says:

I have to give to to Christe as well! Chrissy would be runner up for me. I love how Christe pulled out the golds to accent the look, and I am a sucka for anything leopard!!! Letoya’s is a a fail for me…sorry :(. I think it may be the hair clashing with the lip, IDK. Christe delivered!

15. tmorgan says:

Christie is perfection….Shit, I dont feel bad anymore about getting old. She is my new getting my shit together since I’m 40 inspiration….

16. tmorgan says:

Christie is simply beautiful. Dont nobody else need to wear that dress. I dont feel bad no more about getting old. She is my new get my shit together since im 40 inspiration….

17. aries says:

they all look really nice in the dress, but Christie Brinkley heels are everything. I still voted for all 3.

18. Diva says:

GO HEAD CHRISTIE BRINKLEY !!!! Wow, she looks amazing for someone her age….. she is killing it !

19. RHONYC says:

this dress is so fantastic & all ladies are so stellar they ALL look great and i N-E-V-E-R say that. that’s the test of a classic piece…if it can be worn effortlessly on women of various ages, shapes & skintone. badasz Balmain! *thumbup* ;-)

20. Mazz says:

Love the (url=http://www.ysl.com/) shoes (/url)