January 15th, 2014

Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine

1 Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine

2 Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine

3 Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine

4 Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine

9 Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine

Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine. On her personal style: “I can never tell what I’m gonna wear. I kind of just put on whatever feels right. Sometimes that’s Converse and a T-shirt, sometimes it’s Givenchy heels and leather pants.”

Images: V Magazine

20 Responses to “Snapshot: Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld for V Magazine”

1. TOofresh says:

ahead of her time

2. Melissa says:

I never really understood the obsession over her, or celebrity children in general. They grow up and come into their own like every other teenager in this country…nothing special.

3. Diva says:

next….. she is too damn grown for her own good….she is gonna have Will & Jada singing the blue in like 2-3 years.

4. Ni says:

Okay, so she has on what didn’t make it in the ‘whip my hair’ video, and she wears designers- honestly, I wouldn’t expect anything less from the child of a major Hollywood star

5. lol says:

I find Jaden to be really annoying and Willow to be a typical overly emotionally teenage girl But her summertime sads bring the good jams.

6. Lillian Stephenson says:

WOW,WHY ARE YOU JUDGING THESE KIDS.THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO GROW UP LIKE YOU DID.GIVE THEM A CHANCE.THEY ARE DOING GOOD KIDS ,GOING TO SCHOOL AND MAKING MONEY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE.GREAT JOB TO THESE KIDS .BLESSED, AND HIGHLY FAVOR.

WE ALL FALL SHORT.PICK UP AND KEEP MOVING.THANKS TO THERE PARENTS FOR LETTING THE KIDS CHOOSE WHO,WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO BE.GET WITH THE 2000.ITS A NEW DAY AND TIME……

7. lolani says:

her facial structure is gorg! she looks like a avatar(not in a bad or mean way) but you can tell when she grows into her features more as and adult she will be a beautiful young lady

8. Simplicity says:

I think she looks fabulous in these pictures, although I find the first one with the knickers and pantyhose to be innaproriate for her age. She does seem to be growing up a bit too fast, but that’s my judgment based on what I’ve seen in the media- I hardly know anything about her life….so eh *shrug*.

9. Kitty B. says:

@ Melissa I was thinking the same exact thing!

@Lillian- Willow hasn’t been in school since the age of 9 and has already ran away from home twice! Jaden also is not in school simply flying around the country with a Kardashian, they maybe making money but I don’t but i don’t see too much good #ijs

10. ANONYmous says:

Umm…..@Lillian, they aren’t blessed and highly favored because they don’t serve GOD. They’re into that Scientology garbage. Also check your facts, these kids haven’t been in school since forever. They are nothing to waste admiration on especially when you have kids really doing positive things. These are privileged brats who act entitled and will give their parents grief in a few years but rightly so because they’ve had very little structure. So spend your time defending someone who deserves it…..(coming from a privileged kid)

11. Katie says:

First, let me just say she is a beauty and will only get more beautiful with age. However, that first picture is very innapropiate for her age and she need to stop growing up so fast. Heels?!?

And like others have said, she has ran away twice. Children just don’t run away for no reason. I’m telling you, something ain’t right in the Smith family.

12. guest says:

For all the crap people talk about her aside. She is actually quite stunning. Very pretty girl, amazing how people have the info on people they have absolutely no relation too. Unless Will Smith’s bills have your name on them, how is what goes on in his family anybody else’s business is beyond me. Last time I checked she ain’t been in rehab or killed anyone neither has the boy. Get a grip, this girl can’t even breathe right according to some people, just step off.

13. Rhea says:

Such a beautiful face!
    Xx
    Rhea

14. LadyLea says:

Uhm exactly how does a person stop growing up fast?
    she’s cutem her and her big ears.. @Katie i’m sure you know 10 other kids from ordinary folk who have run away from home more than 15 times… CHILL.

15. yonaton says:

I’m for it! the photos are nice and she is definitely coming into her own!

16. Le-a(Ledasha "cuz the 'dash' don't be silent") says:

She actually reminds me of my own daughter.. She’s young but the difference is she has platforms and her parents’ money. I do think some of these pics are kinda distasteful but we are not her parents.. Somebody had to “OK” them, and I’m sure Will or Jada did. She’s like, 14.. and she can’t go behind her parents’ back and post them on her own.

17. CreoleLady says:

I think she is beautiful however I did not like the first picture with the tights, [wouldn't be my daughter].

What is more shocking that some of you are privy to info that is nowhere online. None of these children have run away from home…that is a lie…just like the one that Jaden was getting his own place…and that the Smiths are getting a divorce. Some people hate to see others happy…smh!

18. Gray says:

Let me state for the record, many of the models that strut on foreign catwalks are 14-19 years old. They appear to be older because of the makeup that they wear. So really, she’s the same age as many high fashion models who model very little clothing.

Most of y’all haters y’all always tlk shit STFU they kids they go do wat the fuk they want sooo wat stay out dey life I’m sure they don’t lik u either ok sooo who gives a fuk lik on da real they doin better den y’all & Jaden Smith iz ma hubby willow iz da best & I’m proudly a Msft!!!!So fuk all y’all haters…. Haters marry hater ppl hater ppl have hater kids I luv u Willow girl keep make trends & being Different.❤️❤️❤️❤️