January 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

American Idol is back for another season; which simply means we get to ogle over Jennifer Lopez’s weekly sartorial choices. For the premiere, she slithered into a Tom Ford Spring 2014 Black and White High-Neck Mini Dress:

Jennifer-Lopez-American-Idol-XIII-Premiere-Tom-Ford-Spring-2013Diamond stud earrings, glossy lips, and luminescent skin were all she needed to complete the look.

Jennifer-Lopez-American-Idol-XIII-PremiereHer black and white high-neck dress was seen on the runway with lace up black booties and a white coat.

Tom-Ford-Spring-2014I’ll say hot! I know some of you weren’t feeling yesterday’s look. Did she redeem herself here?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Jennifer-Lopez-American-Idol-XIII-Premiere-Tom-Ford-Spring-2013

~Cliché

Images: Getty

11 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol XIII Premiere Tom Ford Spring 2014 Black and White High-Neck Mini Dress”

I need this dress!

2. Kim M says:

The white shoes ruined this look for me!

3. Martinique_Fr says:

That dress is HOT! Love.

4. SMV says:

Dress is ok. I do admire how well she keeps her body looking right.

5. Simplicity says:

Sorry but her legs look terrible here……very old and wrinkled. From the knee up she looks fab though.

6. Curvylicious says:

Feet are like hands, they show your age.

As far as her legs it looks like she needs some meat on them. That exta skinny route actually makes you look older not younger, you need some fat to make them looked filled out and younger.

As far as the dres…eh…I don’t know. I’m leaning toward Hmmm…

7. NYC chick says:

Why does Jlo always look like she needs a deep conditioner?

I’ve also noticed that she’s started going bushy eyebrow end like Sofia Vergara. I wonder if they’re doing that to look younger?

8. Colette S/A says:

I CAN DO WITH THIS DRESS _ “HOT”

9. JERSEY says:

She killed in this.

10. Please tell me where I can find the dusty rose or gray split skirt evening outfit from Tuesday February. 18,2014. Looks like a good Mother of Bride outfit.