January 13th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

I don’t watch a lot of TV, but always make sure to catch up on Real Housewives of Atlanta, Blood, Sweat, and Heels, and Watch What Happens Live on Sunday!
I gotta admit: I was feeling the $3,692 Valentino Colorblocked Dress Nene paired with spiked Louboutin pumps to chat with Andy:
Nene Leakes's Watch What Happens Live Valentino Colorblocked Dress 1
The sheath features monochrome coloring and a whimsical scalloped trim.
Nene Leakes's Watch What Happens Live Valentino Colorblocked Dress
The jury’s still out on her hair, but I loved her makeup, and love the dress!
She looked great.
What did you think?

Nene Leakes's Watch What Happens Live Valentino Colorblocked Dress 1
*I also thought Nene’s Golden Globes style opinions were on point.

Perhaps she should moonlight on Fashion Queens?
Images: Bravo TV

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Nene Leakes’s Watch What Happens Live Valentino Colorblocked Dress”

She did look great and do I agree the jury is still out on this new wig of hers…

She looks great but her look is sooo boring and too safe being that she is this new profound actress. Red bottoms does not add wow factor for everything she wears any more. I also believe that the jury made their decision about her hair. It’s finished and I think she knows it and so does everyone smiling in her face.

3. Georgia says:

The dress is much too twee on her.

4. Donna says:

The hair looks like a bad toupee, but her skin is beautiful.

5. Dee says:

Nene & this founding fathers wig is killing me softly! & she had it in a ponytail last night…Chile I couldn’t get past anything after that

6. Sha says:

Nene is on that started from the bottom now she’s HERE!! I love everything about Mrs. Leakes!! She has come a loooooooooong way since the first season of RHOA!!

She makes me proud, because everything she has accomplished over the years is based on her character & personality!! Imagine a grown woman over 40 making it in Hollywood without a sex tape or a major scandal & a black woman at that!!

Nothing but Kudos and proud moments in my eyes!!!

And she looks AHHMAZING to boot! Her short hair styles need a comeback ASAP!

7. Lava says:

Lmao at “founding fathes wig”!!! Hilarious! Although, I do too agree

8. Minnesota says:

Nene looked very great; dress, shoes, and make-up. But I am NOT feeling the new wig. I love when her and Andy are together. He LOVES him some Nene.

NeNe is consistently fab! Love this look.

10. Deb says:

Her hair must have broken off. The dress is too short. She should wear a wig, no lacefronts, with a bang or a part

11. Brandi says:

I was wondering if I was the only one noticing the lace front issue on this show & her interview w/ Julianna. I really like NeNe but as a professional cosmetologist I must say that while I like her new off the forehead look, I am hating this particular lacefront & the pony tail style. While watching RHOA I have to say that I am not feeling the rough look of back of her hair on the show. At this point we expect much more from Ms NeNe. Growing out a short cut can be challenging. She should get w/ Derek J & get a good wig. I still love NeNe though :-)

12. Tori says:

Burn the wig. Everything else slays!