January 11th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

It was all about prints for Lupita Nyong’o at the 2014 Film Independent Filmmaker Grant And Spirit Awards Nominees Brunch in a Peter Pilotto Resort 2014 Printed Top, Shorts, Anya Hindmarch Clutch, and $484 Sophia Webster Coco Pumps:

lupita-nyongo-2014-film-independent-filmmaker-grant-spirit-peter-pilotto-top-shorts-sophia-webster-pumps-anya-hindmarch-clutch-2

Lupita opted for the exact styling from the Resort 2014 collection.

peter-pilotto-resort-2014

We’ve seen Ms. Nyong’o in these pumps already. They’re a fave of hers and I can see why! I love that she’s bringing the pointed-toe white pump trend into 2014.

sophia-webster-coco-pumps

Lupita is on a roll! I cannot wait to see what she wears to tomorrow’s Golden Globe Awards.

lupita-nyongo-2014-film-independent-filmmaker-grant-spirit-peter-pilotto-top-shorts-sophia-webster-pumps-anya-hindmarch-clutch-4

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

lupita-nyongo-2014-film-independent-filmmaker-grant-spirit-peter-pilotto-top-shorts-sophia-webster-pumps-anya-hindmarch-clutch-3

*Queen Angela Bassett was also in attendance, along with Melonie Diaz. Thoughts on their Byron Lars and Halston Heritage frocks?

melonie-diaz-2014-film-independent-filmmaker-grant-spirit-halston-heritage-dress

Images: Taylor Hill/Getty Images North America

8 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Lupita Nyong’o’s 2014 Film Independent Filmmaker Grant And Spirit Awards Nominees Brunch Peter Pilotto Resort 2014 Printed Top, Shorts, Anya Hindmarch Clutch, and Sophia Webster Coco Pumps”

1. Lena says:

She is killing always looking so gorgeous! I like this woman style, she carries herself well (from what I see in pictures), and she is a beautiful! And everything (I mean everything)she wears I want lol.

2. Deedee says:

She is honestly my girl crush. She is so distractingly beautiful!! Black beauty is a disarming thing folks! She is such a role model. When I see her I she make me feel beautiful too! I see a representation of me :) beauty is diverse.

3. above-par says:

She looks amazing although I’m not completely sold on the pointed toe, I think a minimal white strappy would have looked better but has Lupita ever been a ‘Hmmm…’ ?

4. Biyonsay says:

Face and hair are ON POINT!

5. Cassie says:

Claire, please find out her makeup staples! her makeup is so seamless and beautiful!

6. Westafricanmutt says:

I would like her switch up her shoe game now and then. But her face and clothes are always PERFECTION.

Early prediction but I think Lupita will be Fashionista of 2014. I definitely have my eye on her – she is killin’ the game right now!