January 10th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Twitter
By Faith

Beyoncé is in New Orleans to celebrate her mother’s birthday! You know BeyoncéLite never misses a beat, thus they snapped the superstar’s latest look in the city, comprised of a $385 Clover Canyon Swirl Scarf Bomber Jacket and $220 Tobacco Field Skirt:

Her neoprene bomber jacket features one of the brand’s swirl and lace prints.

clover-canyon-swirl-scarf-bomber-jacket

Her neoprene skirt showcases a bold tobacco field and stripe pattern.

clover-canyon-tobacco-field-skirt

Recreate B’s look with the below pieces and get some more of the brand’s swirl scarf designs.

There’s no doubt that the Creole gods conspired on this look. It’s just fabulous!

beyonce-twitter-new-orleans-clover-canyon-swirl-scarf-bomber-jacket-pencil-skirt-1

Would you wear it?

9 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s New Orleans Clover Canyon Swirl Scarf Bomber Jacket and Tobacco Field Skirt”

1. THE REAL TRUTH TELLER says:

I LIKE THE PRINT BUT SINCE WHEN DOES A BOMBER JACKET AND A PENCIL SKIRT LOOKS GOOD TOGETHER? NEVER IT’S A CLASH

2. NYC chick says:

I just don’t like the way she dresses. I’ve tried, but I just don’t. Never elegant just trends and cute pieces thrown together. No natural sense of style

^^so true that’s why I hate fashion police bc they kiss her ass and say “it’s Beyonce” who cares she can’t dress

Welp, can’t be good at everything! Love the pieces but obviously not together…

5. SOMMER says:

I LOVE IT! BEYONCE LOOKS GREAT ESPECIALLY FOR THE FRENCH QUARTER IN NOLA! :)

6. Terri says:

She looks cute and comfortable. Go Bey!

^^ 4 maybe 4 1/2 pumps… super tight pencil skirt..all the while WALKING on cement sidewalks … comfy?? no ma’am!! Bless your heart

I’m all about personal style but this outfit looks like some country tackyness. I wonder what goes through her head while getting dress

9. Bee. says:

^^ Maybe thoughts like, “I’m wearing this for me because I like it, not for some anonymous commenters on a blog who I’ll never have the displeasure to meet”