January 10th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Mohammed from London

It’s Friday! And time we re-ignited our Fashion Bomber segment. First up is Mohammed from London:
Fashion Bomber du Jour
He writes, “My style is versatile and unique.”

7 Mohammed from London
” I could dress dapper, street style, trendy or formal.”

3 Mohammed from London
” My style entails knowing who I am, what I want to say and not giving a damn.”

2 Mohammed from London
” Celebrities like Kanye West, Pharrell, Tyga, Asap Rocky, 2 Chains have inspired me when it comes to fashion.”

1 Mohammed from London
” Also, My style is a source of inspiration to others either through social networks or friends. All in all, Style is a way of Life.”
00 Mohammed from London
Work! I can definitely see the Kanye, 2 Chainz, and A$AP influences, though you make each look your own.
What do you think?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Mohammed from London”

1. Tahlyuh says:

Very one note. Colorful.

2. heyyall says:

I like.. Colors and all.. Now could I date a man that dresses like this!?! Nope, But we’re not here for all that..lol

3. Wetin? says:

What is he looking for on the floor?

4. Marsha D says:

Well…..he certainly is on trend :-/

5. Stephanie says:

Nope. Not here for this at all.

6. Jonita says:

He’s okay but its basically the same look over and over.

7. MAJOR says:

I’m over those Italian printed Holy bull-ish shirts….His style will only last as long as the trend. Need more grown man, wing tip, collared shirts, bowtie, etc…

8. Fenise says:

I’m wondering why he was looking at the floor but i love his styleeee soo cute so on trend!

9. Moneboo says:

I mean….is not terrible. I prefer a suited man myself but whatever suites him, I’m ok with. Just need him to stop leaning. It looks like he’s falling asleep losing balance. Cute boy/guy though. London in the houseeeeeee

10. Nice style, very trendy but it works for him. I hope he finds whatever he is looking for…#bloggerpose

11. DeeFresh says:

I voted bomber because he said that his style is about ” knowing who he is, what he wants to say and not giving a damn”. That’s what style is about: expression, not obsession. I like all the colors, especially in winter when everything is more neutral :)

12. Marthe says:

I like his attitude, like DeeFresh above me here said already. I’m not a big fan of his style (too colorful for me, and his jeans a just a tad too skinny, again, for me) but he totally rocks it and thus looks great in it! The third look was my favorite, because it was such a simple combination that still stood out in such a beautiful way!

13. Mohamed says:

i love fashion i want to be a fashion blogger but i neeed support

14. Monica says:

I like him.

15. Lol what is he looking on the floor. His style is just ok 2 me, very colourful, street style and reminds me of the 90′s