January 9th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Jessie J attended the 2014 BRIT Nominations Event earlier today in the same $2,195 Jimmy Choo Delta Suede Lattice Knee-High Boots previously spotted on Selena Gomez and Kylie Jenner:

Jessie-J-vs-Kylie-Jenner-vs-Selena-Gomez-in-Jimmy-Choo-Lattice-BootsSelena was the first to rock the boots, pairing the must have item with $72 Topshop Black Quilted PU Shorts and a David Koma Spring 2013 crop top with green trim. Kylie Jenner was later seen wearing her pair with a pretty pink coat. Jessie J went the simple route, opting for a black Alexander Wang dress and Stella McCartney clutch.

The boots have an intricate lattice work that gives off a fishnet effect.

Splurge- Selena Gomez's Tonight Show with Jay Leno Jimmy Choo Delta Suede Lattice Knee High Boots 1My personal fave here is Jessie J, she looks hot! However, I must admit, I’m crushing on Kylie’s coat.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Jessie-J-Brit-Awards-Nominations-Jimmy-Choo-Lattice-Boots

Kylie-Jenner-Pink-Coat-Jimmy-Choo-Lattice-Boots

Selena Gomez Greets Fans At Her Hotel~Cliché

Images: Getty/FameFlynet

13 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Jessie J vs. Kylie Jenner vs. Selena Gomez in Jimmy Choo’s Black Delta Suede Lattice Knee-High Boots”

Nah to all of them. Sorry!

2. CC says:

Ehhh, the shoe is alright but those looks are all flat looking.

3. Noirre says:

I like the shoe on Jessie…I wish she carried a smaller clutch.

4. mo says:

Kylie Jenner is not of age to wear vixen pumps/boots. I’m judging!

Would have liked to see the shoes with a PVC dress. But, if I have to choose it would be Selena Gomez!

If I had to choose, it would be Jessie J. But I’m not a fan of those shoes so I really say none of them.

6. bella says:

none. these are ugly.

7. Kilode? says:

None of them.. Those shoes are blurrrh.

Those shoes are very hard to look at. Ugh.

9. Minnesota says:

Not a fan of the boot, but I think Jessie J looks the best. Isn’t Kylie like 15 years old?? She looks old/hard, something is not right.

10. Yasmin says:

I think Kylie is way too young to be wearing these boots. They just don’t look right on her. Selena looks amazing in them but I think the outfit that she’s wearing and the boots should be worn at different occasions. Jessie however looks stunning. Very sophisticated, very elegant and very mature. The dress matches the clutch and they both match the Jimmy Choo’s. My vote is with Jessie on this one :-)

11. Est87 says:

Horrible boot! I think it would look better (albeit, still pretty ugly) on darker skin tones

12. Cc says:

Can we get a cheaper alternative to these boots?

13. Minnesota says:

Cheap and I mean CHEAP version at http://702boutique.com/catalog.asp?PC=ES-516-FISHNET-BLKP

Can I post that?