January 9th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Missy from LA

Could this be the best Bombshell week ever?
You decide.
Today’s Fab representation is Missy from LA:
missy from LA
She writes, “I’m an active duty military enlistee, makeup artist, and beauty/fashion ambassador.”

8998  missy from la
“My style would definitely be described as chic & classy with a bit of an edgy side.”

99  missy from la
” I love making inexpensive pieces look like a million bucks.”

8 9  missy from la
” I strive to teach women that you don’t have to go broke to look good.”

6  missy from la
” It’s all about coordination, staple pieces, finding good quality fabrics/patterns, and accessorizing.”

5  missy from la
“On my website www.mymissylynn.com you’ll find details about my latest outfits, my style in general, and my love for bargain shopping.”

4  missy from la
” I love a good sale! :)”

3  missy from la
“Twitter Handle/IG Handle: @Start2FinishMUA.”

2  missy from la

“FACEBOOK: Facebook.com/start2finishmua.”
0  missy from la
Simple, sassy, chic. You’re definitely a Bombshell!
See more of Missy on her blog www.mymissylynn.com and on Instagram @Start2FinishMUA.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
69 comments

69 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Missy from LA”

1. heyyall says:

Cute girl Love her style.. One thing tho; b/c her torso is so short she needs to stay away from things that cut it off, like waist belts or high waist pants or shorts..

2. Ilo says:

I think that she has a nice vision for her outfits but some of the ensembles didn’t do any justice for her body like look number two however she really looked nice in the green jumpsuit and the red dress.

basic… those lips look DISGUSTING!

4. southern says:

outfit 1 is cute.

she looks old in the face… fashion just not for u girl

Bombshell!!!! I love her style and her makeup is laid!

7. Syl says:

The hate is real! Are we talking about physical features or fashion here?? (Rolls eyes) she isnt perfect but definitely a bombshell. I watch her on youtube and she is absolutely sweet and adorable. Get it Missy!

8. an22 says:

I’m not a fashionista, but I like the way her outfits are put together. I wish she could teach me a few things!

9. ebz says:

lol who is lieing voting for her as bombshell

10. lola says:

But can she tell us her workout regimen? Because THAT body is looking tight, right and SNATCHED all the damn way to the mothetf**king core. YAAAASSSSSSSS

Hair layed,
    Face beat,
    Body tight,
    Shoe game right,
    Haters bye

I cant stand this girl, she is so stuck up. Another person that got some YouTube fame and thinks her $hit don’t stink.
    Bye Missy Lyn. Start2FinishMUA my A$$.

12. andie says:

There is critic and then there is mean. Yall are mean. She looks well put together!

SN: please let me know what you do to tone your legs!

Cute. I watch her yt videos. Seems sweet

Can we not tear each other down this year women?!

Love her style!!! She’s so humble which makes her beautiful! Get it Missy!!!!!

16. 2 Cents says:

Missy clearly has some trolling ‘anonymous’ haters. Envy and jealousy don’t look good on you, ladies.

17. Debz says:

Love her on youtube and love her style!

youtube.com/themanetopic

18. FLEE says:

love missy and her vids.. but nah, her style is not bombshell

19. BougieHippie says:

Beautiful girl, gorgeous style but I do agree that her proportions are a bit off. even fit people can style their body wrong. I actually love her lips!

20. TymeTheInfamous says:

ha! tacky jacky ass swagga jacka. girl bye. hot mess..

21. Noirre says:

I love her wine clutch.

22. The truth says:

She’s an active military duty enlistee and for that alone she deserves constructive criticism.

I think the makeup and accessories could be lessened but I like most of the ‘fits.

23. Brandi says:

OOOO WEEE! The hate & shade on here is thick today! First of all, she’s a very cute girl & I think her attractiveness has those who may not be very fortunate looking on “Hater Duty”. I think her face is nicely beat & her hair looks good. I don’t care for look #5, I want to ask where’s the rest of her clothes because it looks like she’s wearing a shirt. Other than that look I like her. I think she looks nice & polished. Her looks are mostly simple & proves that looking fashionable isn’t the equivalient of walking around looking an ecclectic mess as has been seen with a lot of the submiters IMO. Looking good is looking good whether the look(s) are understated or more ecclectic. She looks good.

24. Mrsnicky says:

So pretty. Like a pulled together, everyday, slightly glam , slightly trendy style. You can tell she takes care of herself inside and out. I’m here for total packages! Bombshell!

25. @Alexislovesme says:

Beautiful girl cute clothes!

AWH I LOVE MISSY LYNN! I HAVE PROBABLY WATCHED ALL HER YT VIDEOS AND WHN I SEEN HER NAME I WAS SUPER EXCITED BUT SHE JUST DIDNT DO IT FOR ME. SHE IS A WONDERFUL MAKE-UP ARTIST. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND ALL THE LOOKS I WOULD ROCK, EXCEPT MAYBE ONE. BUT SHE IS POLISHED AND WELL PUT TOGETHER BUT NO WOW FACTOR. :( BUT I STILL LOVE YOU MISSY :)

27. Yallhatingas*females says:

I get tired of reading all these hating ass comments on here. It’s a lot of people on this blog with severe low self esteem and it shows. What does this girl lips or how old she looks got to do with anything? Don’t worry I’ll wait! This girl never comes across as stuck up, I have watched some of her Youtube videos, if you don’t like her fashion say that but stop making up dumb reasons as to why she can’t be a fashionbombshell

28. tahlyuh says:

I agree with @2Cents, a lot of anonymity today. Smh.

I follow her on IG, but I don’t subscribe to her on YT.

She’s gorgeous and put together. Probably to trendy for this site’s visitors.

29. :) says:

I Love Her She Does My Boo Lashontae’s Make Up! & I Love Her Youtube Channel Shes Great

30. Moneboo says:

*Stank face* Really though….some of y’all are ridiculous. Like need to really get checked out/have a sit down with Madea ridiculous. Missy is a beautiful girl. Her style is great. As we are all entitled to our opinions, thank God, it’s still NOT necessary to tear someone apart. I can almost guarantee majority of the people spewing this garbage, aren’t no Coco Chanels their damn selves. Please have a seat haters.

31. AH says:

These comments -___-

She looks great. Definitely a Bombshell.

32. Kristi King says:

Pretty girl. No, she isn’t going to redefine fashion, but she wears things that work for her.

33. Lucy says:

I follow Missy on YT and IG. I just wish she would up her shopping game with better constructed, quality pieces and stay out of F21 and H&M. She has the coins to do it! Plus, she’s pretty skinny so alot of the pieces she picks sorta hang awkward on her. Better fit would work miracles. Other than that, she can slay a face and her tutorials are precise, accurate, and short. lol

34. I love Missy Lynn! Her style is amazing & she has such a great personality to match:)

OMG… I follow her on youtube to get tips on makeup application. Good to see a familiar face and she’s a bombshell in my book.

36. lili says:

What Kristi King says…

And, wow legs!

37. Peezy says:

Her style is simple and cute, she has a nice petite toned body as well! I know she talks about God so she knows who God Bless, No man can Curse… To all her haters!

38. bella says:

she’s beautiful! her style is……hmm :/

39. Kel says:

I find it very interesting that the same people who have a millions criticisms will never submit photos of themselves to be evaluated. Please get a life and stop being so mean-spirited…
    Anyway, I think her style is really cute. Each outfit looks well put together, and she has a variety of looks.

40. Sheresse says:

Missy is so pretty & I love how she picks outfits that she likes & doesn’t try to conform to others!!

41. She is most definitely a bombshell and very pretty…this really has been a week of bombshells!!!

42. erica says:

Haters will forever find something wrong.Missy is doing the damn thing. I dont see any of yall hating asses doing shit but sitting behind a keyboard , hiding & spreading negative energy. #byehaters

43. Kilode? says:

Wait is that a shirt she wore as a dress? No. -_-

I only like the first outfit.

Gorgeous Girl!! Why so much hate on another black woman?! And she’s in the Military!! I’m Proud!! It’s so sad how all the hate is anon!!! Smh

45. ANONYmous says:

Pretty woman, great body and she has a kind presence. I would like to see her up her fashion game, she has the slender frame to do so. I’d spend a little more money and chose quality timeless pieces or high end unique pieces, you can find those on sale also. Also I’d try different style because I agree your proportions are off

46. marguerite says:

Pretty, but she is UBER BASIC! And her shoes are cheap. i need to see these chicks giving her a bombshell vote. i’m wondering what ya’ll look like.

47. C. says:

What a surprise, a beautiful woman is featured, and she gets tons of nasty comments. Some women make me ill with their insecure, nasty tudes. I like her style. It’s great to see someone who doesn’t assume labels make you a fashionista.

48. tia says:

i love her bombshell, the haters today you can tell they have a personal vandetta and they reak of uglies. This girl is so preety, sweet, love her style. these anymous are those b*tches that are losers and know of this girl success. and trying to bring her down. Guess what missy has fans and thats why her youtube channel and instagram page has a lot of followers. THIS IS A BOMBSHELL. like somebody said please do a video about how you keep fit because girl you get my votes. That body that body. Voted Bombshell

49. Mia says:

oh UGLY HORSE you are back again with a different name @Marguerite. We wanna see your your ugly horse face. Oh wait you won’t dare to show your face cause you know you are ugly as Hell well probably on welfare and a baby mama with six kids from some thugs in jail. Jealous is reeking out of you and you Stank. Dont come back again with a different name cause you had been on it since 1:07. i Guess you are a bum too. Skank Love me some Missy. Team Missy for life. Bombshell . Claire you got it right.

50. Misssunshine says:

Bombshell, Body check, Hair check, Clothes check, You are a winner. I follow you on instagram and love your youtube channels.