January 8th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Nicole Richie
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Fashion Bomb fave Nicole Richie attended last night’s Antonio Berardi private dinner in a Spring 2014 Black and White Zip Front Dress from the designer:

Nicole-Richie-Antonio-Berardi-Private-Dinner-Antonio-Berardi-Spring-2014-DressHer frock was shown on the runway with leopard print undergarments and strappy heels.

Antonio-Berardi-Spring-2014From the choker, to the pulled back hair, the styling here is immaculate. I love Nicole and I love Antonio Berardi, so I’m admittedly a bit biased.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Nicole-Richie-Antonio-Berardi-Private-Dinner-Antonio-Berardi-Spring-2014-Dress
Iggy Azalea was also on hand in an Alexander McQueen frock. She struck a quick pose with a glittery green Emmy Rossum.
Iggy-Azalea-Antonio-Berardi-Private-Dinner-Alexander-McQueen-Dress

Thoughts on their looks?

~Cliché

6 Responses to “Hot! Or Hmm…: Nicole Richie’s Antonio Berardi Private Dinner Antonio Berardi Spring 2014 Black and White Zip Front Dress”

Nicole always slays though. Srly. :(

2. Anonymous 2 says:

I love Nicole but her look has too many elements going on for me personally. I would have preferred the look without the boots/ leggings it feels too heavy for the overall look.

3. Stephane says:

Nicole Richie is definitely not featured enough. She ALWAYS looks amazing.

I LIVE for Nicole’s fashion, I truly do. But this look is just #TeamTooMuch for me. The boots and leggings make it look too heavy for her tiny frame.

Still, love Nicole. Even on off days, she still slays…but I suppose I’m biased too.

5. IMO says:

Love Iggy’s dress! She looks a little too pale in it, but she looks fab all the same.

maybe if she didn’t wear the pants…