January 8th, 2014
Fashion, Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tshegofatso from Johannesburg

Have we been on a roll with Bombshells or what? The fabulosity continues with Tshegofatso from Johannesburg, South Africa:
image (3)
She typed, “ I would describe my style as emotional.
1 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
” I wear what I feel…”

3 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
“Thank you for all the fashion…”

4 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
“… Best blessed this new year.”

5 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
” And hope you like my style.”

7 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
“Instagram @msmanche.”

8 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
See more here:
9 Tshegofatso from Johannesburg

Tshegofatso from Johannesburg
I see some hits and misses, but the hits are pretty hot! Of course I love your Kenzo ensemble, and your polka dotted playsuit.
See more on Instagram @msmanche.
What say you?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
29 comments

29 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tshegofatso from Johannesburg”

1. Luna says:

I love her style! Sexy, classy and a great representation of young South African women <3

2. tahlyuh says:

I love the first 4 looks!

It’s been a good week so far.

3. Key says:

I love almost everything! Cute style.

4. Nice style, but no bombshell. I love thhose Alaia sandals though. LOVE!

Love! Great looks. My only issue is the outfit in the last photo – not feeling it. At all.

6. SMV says:

loved the polka dot fit. meh on everything else.

7. Tee says:

The girls this week have submitted a good selection of photos but always ruin a bombshell vote from me by one or two wrong outfits. Nevertheless I like her style but that last photo ruined it for me.

She is too cute. Really love the red dress.

9. BougieHippie says:

She has a great eye for paring and I love how she mix it up without losing her overall aesthetic but I can see some hits and misses. However to me she still is fashionable!

10. Steph says:

Overall, I like this submission. She is different and not looking like some sort of spokesperson for Forever 21. I really like her weave/makeup game. I think the shoe for the polka dot romper could have been better.

11. jeda says:

dope
    Blessings

12. Sony Loren says:

Okay, so I’m not a Timberland girl…but that’s my issue. She definitely rocked it and I love her weave/makeup switch-ups. I like her range of fashions.

13. Char says:

I absolutely love it! I personally wouldn’t wear every single outfit but I love her overall style…I actually don’t see any “misses.”

14. This is a definite bombshell. She has great style and she is very pretty!

15. Wetin? says:

The Kenzo sweater and red skirt look is my fav. The first couple of pictures were amazing.

16. lolo says:

this girl tries too hard. it seems like she dresses to impress people and she is all over the place. style is okay definately not a bombshell. You can tell she dresses for instagram and not for herself. Not the worst but not that good.

17. Minnesota says:

I am still looking for someone to provide the definition of FASHION Bombshell. Maybe if I could get someone to define it for me I could be more objective.

18. tate says:

Went to her instagram those long weaves are terrible, here their covered up with hats. certaily an improvement here. i really wanted to like her but for a grown women she gives a vibe of im too cool for school vibe and thats killing her looks . so my advise less i want people to think im cool , so im gonna try every fashion fad thats out there, every label thats out there so people can think i have made it. i think her style lacks autheticity and screams i live for likes on instagram.

the 2 looks with times are a big miss..other than that, lovely

20. I follow her on instagram and must say considering that she has a clothing store her style is relatable..!! I love her versatility and love that u can see the essence of who she is in her way of dressing! She rocks my boat dont like the tims but overall shes one stylish lady,!!!

21. kg says:

Yep, I was thinking to myself, this looks like a South African townhouse complex. But girl, you look good. Hotness, putting Jo’burg on the fashion map :)

22. Thule says:

loving her style:)

23. Onele says:

Tate I agree with you on some points more especially the last sentence. She’s got style, that I give it to her. She just needs to bring out her unique style & dont try to appease or be too cool, then she will acquire originality…

24. Keabe Mautla says:

YAY for more South African submissions

25. Onyx says:

Take notes on what Africa looks like, for those who didnt know….

26. Kilode? says:

@Onyx…. lol tell em

Anyway this must be one of the best submissions i’ve seen till date

27. Shanise says:

Love her style!

28. Tiisetsang Moesha Mosate says:

i do agree with you Tate.. yena she has style but its all over and its like ,,she is running a Marathon race. she has to keep it together.

29. @very dope shell, keep the looks for the best intake