January 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Lala Anthony, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Lindsay Lohan took it back a few seasons at the 2nd Sohu Fashion Achievement Awards in the same Balmain Pre-Fall 2012 Green Devoré Velvet Mini Dress LaLa Anthony wore first back in October 2012:
lindsay-lohan-lala-anthony-balmain-velvet-dress
Lindsay paired the frock with her favorite Christian Louboutin Resillissima Boots, while LaLa Anthony opted for Christian Louboutin pumps, as well as an updo that let the frock’s padded shoulders shine.

The piece is crafted from dark green velvet and features peaked padded shoulders, side patch pockets, and an exposed back zipper.

Balmain Devoré-velvet Mini Dress & Christian Louboutin Pumps lala anthony elle-balmain-dark-green-velvet-dress-xln-lgn

I adore this dress, but would’ve much preferred the runway’s green leather boots as a pairing!
balmain pre fall 2012 velvet devore mini dress
At any rate, if I had to choose, Lala would get my vote. Her slick updo and paired down shoes truly highlight the dress.
What do you think? Who wore it better?

Lindsay Lohan vs. LaLa Anthony in Balmain's Green Devoré Velvet Mini Dress
lindsay-lohan-2nd-sohu-achievement-awards-shanghai-balmain-dress-christian-louboutin-boots-1

lala anthony black girls rock balmain La+La+Anthony+BET+Black+Girls+Rock+2012+CHEVY+sN0UUUdU_qYl

12 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Lindsay Lohan vs. LaLa Anthony in Balmain’s Green Devoré Velvet Mini Dress”

1. Imani says:

Lindsay just looks dirty all the time.

2. melissa says:

lala hands down, lindsey stopped doing it for me after her 2nd trip to rehab. poor lil tink tink

3. KNS says:

Neither of them truly rocked it.. I actually like it more on the model.

4. S says:

For once, I must give it to Lala. It’s more figure flattering on her. Also regarding Lindsey, when people end up seeing all your “dirty laundry” it forever tarnishes whatever image you put out there. I don’t see a fashion star, I see a “little girl” that needs to chill for a while out of the limelight altogether so She Can get it together.

5. Lala Anthony…hands down wore it better! Her hair, shoes, and jewelry compliment the dress.

Put anyone up against Lindsey and they will win.. smh.

I voted Lala but to be honest the model wore it better than both!

8. Shayla says:

Neither! I will continue to pray for LiLo & LaLa always looks less than polished. Both beautiful ladies in their own ways, but the original model took this one for me!

9. Jinandjuice says:

when doing the “who wore it better” can you guys include “model” as a voting option?

10. simplyjess says:

I voted LaLa but actually preferred it on the model only. LaLa tries entirely TOO hard and Lindsey looks like she needs to be hosed down and scrubbed clean.

11. Dom Dom says:

I really think you guys should consider ‘the model’ as an option. Cause none of these chicks did that dress any justice

12. kimmi says:

Lala pulled it off for me…the dark green brings out her eye color and the updo made it a more ‘silohuetted’ look.