January 7th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Courtney from Arizona

You guys have been tough on our Bombshells, but I think you’ll like Courtney from Chandler, Arizona:
courtney from arizona
She says, “I’ve always had a great love for fashion and take every opportunity I can to dress up!”
4 Courtney from Arizona
” I would describe my style as “chic & trendy while making a statement.””

0 Courtney from Arizona
” I’m a huge fan of jazzing up classic looks, using bold patterns with a splash of color.”

00 Courtney from Arizona
” I love to incorporate different textures into my wardrobe.”

Courtney from Arizona
” I recently started my own fashion blog, showcasing what I wore and where I bought it.”

1 Courtney from Arizona
” I love finding a great deal as well as splurging on a staple piece.”

6 Courtney from Arizona
” If you get a chance check out my blog, cocofashionista.com …”

8 Courtney from Arizona
” Thank you for the opportunity, and God Bless!”
999 Courtney from Arizona
You. are. adorable. Really cute! I love your mint romper and your gladiator sandal look.
See more of Courtney on her blog, Cocofashionista.com.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
31 comments

31 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Courtney from Arizona”

1. KBS says:

What a beauty. My fav is the tartan leggins w/ glitter 8 shirt. Not quite bombshell though as the looks seem dated (chunky shoes, gorilla fur vest, vintage blue fireworks print blazer, etc.).

Cute!

Hit or miss, less is more sometimes it’s coming off as cheap. My favorite look is second to last. Waiting to be chosen as a male bomber.

4. Noirre says:

I like her striped skirt.

5. simplyjess says:

Pretty girl…

6. KS says:

Two very pretty girls, two days in a row! I like most of her looks.

7. Jess says:

Lovely girl. Tacky clothes.

8. Stephane says:

The clothes are awful. I don’t want to believe this how people in Arizona dress. Ick.

9. BougieHippie says:

Gorgeous girl gorgeous body and awesome style…but I kind of dont care for her hair color but that’s semantics. Good job girl!

Gorgeous lady but style is okay. I like picture #2 the best.

11. tahlyuh says:

I like her. Pleasant and put together.

Between today and yesterday, things are looking up for the Bombshells.

12. Blue AKA Today is my birthday bow down! says:

I love those sunglasses, the hair is point!!And tall girl too

13. iloveshoes says:

Very pretty woman. Outfits were a no. Too much going on. Kill those neon yellow pumps. Like burn them.

14. GIgi says:

I love her hair color and she has a nice shape. I really dislike her outfits.

15. marguerite says:

idk if i’m hella fickle, but the only outfit i liked was the last pic. while she was very pretty, her clothes looked cheap. sorry girl.

16. anon says:

First look was my favorite but it kinda went down hill from there

17. nyc chick says:

I think she looks great! I like the last two outfits, the leather skirt outfit (maybe minus the shoes) and the blue jacket in the first pic. Her beauty and her radiant skin just set her look off even more!

maybe not all the way fashion bomb, but she looks great!

18. Missy May says:

Should price really matter? Damn, some of the comments are so unnecessary!!! Not everyone can afford Gucci and whatnots. I understand that her style might not be to your taste, but still not a reason to be extra ugly. (just saying!!)
    You go gal…

God bless!

19. AH says:

These outfits aren’t really doing it for me…

20. ANONymous says:

Le sigh…..pretty, some cure shoes and pieces but the execution is so trendy (as she mentioned)….. so predictable

21. lolo says:

pretty girl got lots of potential, the neon shoes no maam, hair color mmm. other than that way better than what we have seen here so far.
    Side comment let the word CHEAP on bombshell be so 2013. Lets stop to be pretentious for a bit. otherwise great submission.

22. Natasha says:

I get the impression she’s super tall for some reason (like 5’10″+), if so it’s not easy dressing such a frame so kudos to her. Hope her blog addresses that. As to the sampling here, my Fav Fit is the mint green romper. On another note, those abs cannot be hated.

Round of applause Fashionbombdaily! You have heard our requests. Great submission!

24. andrea says:

WERK! She can really model her clothes well. I didn’t have a problem with any of her outfits even tho i know they’re not designer and i usually favor pricey pieces. Gorgeous and keep it up.

25. ohso says:

ehhh shes neither here nor there. But seriously the neon shoes are not that bad guys. I don’t necessarily like the outfit.

26. SHARONGEE says:

Very pretty lady…but yeah the clothes overwhelms her…yes I recognize some pieces from forever 21 but if put together with the right styling it wouldnt matter! On her less would be more because her beauty is bold and I love the hair color…sunkissed. So yeah she gets a B- from me on styling. Beauty and A…girl be a model and when you go in, less is more – blazer skinny jeans, tall boots and a v-neck t!

27. SHARONGEE says:

PERFECT EX: The first picture is the best one…her beauty shines thru the clothes instead of us looking at just the clothes. Its a polished look and so chic and mature.

28. Farah says:

Cute style…

Noir-creme.blogspot.com

29. ohso says:

ehhh shes neither here nor there. But seriously the neon shoes are not that bad guys. I don’t necessarily like the outfit she pared them with

30. Mobetta says:

Child please this young lady would turn heads wearing a garbage bag…her style is cute, I like some of her pieces. She is undeniably a gorgeous one.

Tacky style but she’s tall thin and gorgeous!