January 6th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Revolution Riche’s Aaliyah Tribute Sweatshirt

Hey!
So we had our first Fashion Bomb beat meeting last night, and have some great new features coming down the pike!
One of our new additions: product of the day! It’ll be a daily shopping moment, profiling a product that has seized the stylish hearts of Fashion Bomb Editors.
I thought I’d go first with Revolution Riche’s Aaliyah Tribute Sweatshirt.
revolution riche aaliyah sweatshirt
Baby Girl perished in a plane crash in August 2001, but her sweet visage and voice remains pertinent and relevant to this day.
The $179 hand painted sweatshirt will be shipped on Aaliyah’s birthday, January 16th. Only 50 will be made, so purchase if you’re feeling it here. The brand also has a short sleeved version.
aaliyah revolution riche t-shirt
Get it for $119 here.
What do you think? Would you wear it?

Posted In
6 comments

6 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Revolution Riche’s Aaliyah Tribute Sweatshirt”

1. Jihan says:

WANT.

2. NellyV85 says:

LOVE IT! I have two thoughts though…. Does her family benefit off of this in any way? Something just seems off about profiting from someone who is deceased. My last thought is….. will Drake purchase all 50?

3. Miss Monèt says:

I love Aaliyah, but if you take away her picture it’s just the American flag on a sweatshirt. And for 179 or 119? Guess I don’t see the fascination. Oh well…

4. JERSEY says:

Lmaoooo at NellyV85

5. Vann says:

I absolutely LOVE this sweatshirt…
    Just about as much as I HATE the customer service over at Revelution Richie