January 3rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Miranda Kerr recently sat courtside at a New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors game wearing the same Saint Laurent Shredded Chain-Embellished Skinny Jeans Kim Kardashian wore last November:

Miranda-Kerr-vs-Kim-Kardashian-Saint-Laurent-Shredded-Chain-Embellished-Jeans

While Kim paired her denim pants with a long black coat and classic pumps, Miranda added an extra dose of edge with a fringed leather jacket and black ankle boots.

The light washed jeans features multiple rips complete with chain embellishments.

saint-laurent-shredded-chain-embellished-skinny-jeansI love me some Miranda, but Kim takes the cake this round. I’m here for her clean and classic pairings.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Miranda-Kerr-Saint-Laurent-Chain-Embellished-Jeans

Kim-Kardashian-Saint-Laurent-Shredded-Chain-Embellished-Skinny-Jeans

Miranda-Kerr-at-the-Toronto-Raptors-vs-New-York-Knicks-game-at-Madison-Square-Garden-Saint-Laurent-Jeans

kanye-west-kim-kardashian-new-york-city

~Cliché

Images: Getty/ AKM

12 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Miranda Kerr vs. Kim Kardashian in Saint Laurent’s Shredded Chain-Embellished Skinny Jeans”

1. reg says:

one of kim’s best looks!

2. Kim won this one. Miranda looks great…UNTIL…you scroll down and see them feet. Did she watch “Brokeback Mountain” the night before? No ma’am.

I am not a true fan of neither of their looks and Kim used to be so beautiful! I don’t like the shoes on Kerr and I don’t like that coat on Kim with that outfit! However I do like the coat maybe with a different look. I also can not see the shirt on Kim so it’s hard to judge completely.

4. Jackie says:

Um, can we talk about that cute sleepy-head who couldn’t keep his eyes open? :)

5. nyc chick says:

Kim looks great aside from the plastic surgery overdose. I love the way she wore the jeans.

6. Mo says:

Are ripped jeans coming back? Say it isn’t so!

7. LovingTeacher says:

Did anyone notice that Kim and Ye are dressed alike?

8. CanV says:

I actually love Kim’s look. I think I wanna try this one myself.

9. Ashley` says:

I think Kim looked the best…but more importantly…I SEE YOU BACK THERE ALEXIS!!! Take that big boy home…he is toooo sleepy!

10. NYC chick says:

Ripped jeans have been in. The chains are a new touch though

11. special zebra says:

HAHHA that kid in the back!!! but yea kim looks good because its more casual but dressed up and the jeans are tailored to a peg leg.