January 2nd, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Doreen from the UK

We have our first Bombshell of 2014! Let’s see if Doreen from the UK will properly set the tone for the rest of the year:
doreen from london
She writes, “ Wishing you and your team favour, love, happiness and prosperity!
photo
“I am sending in my pictures to be featured for the bombshell of the day. Can I please be the New Year’s Day bombshell?”

photo_4
“My name is Doreen, a Ugandan born and UK bred fashion designer / budding Entrepreneur living in London.”

photo_6
” I am currently working on my fashion label which I aim to launch online in the UK in fall 2014.”

photo_2
“My style is quirky and edgy, it’s a fusion of contemporary fashion and classics! BossChic when am handling my business and daring when off duty!”

photo_1
“You can find more looks on my blog: www.doreen-faith.blogspot.com. It’s where I exclusively post my style orientated looks.”

photo_3
” You can also follow me out on Instagram: @Doreen_Faith, but my insta account is just for my ghetto-fab pictures in case you’re wondering!”

photo_5
Ok! Loving your suspendered look with your short cut the most. Bossy!
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
31 comments

31 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Doreen from the UK”

1. heyyall says:

It’s ok.. Not a bombshell..

2. me says:

I don’t understand the difference in skin colour.

3. Blue Ivy Carter says:

What actually grabbed my attention more was her hair, the short hair is fine but the weave is horrid, like birillo bristle pad

4. Wetin? says:

Laughs out loud at set the tone. If that’s the tone we’re going for this 2014 then good God no! I hope to God not.

5. Jelani says:

info on caged sandals.

6. KITANA says:

I like how she marries sophistication with sexy. I really like the turban, and the leopard pants. A lot of these comments are so BLAH! She’s a beautiful black woman so congrats on your new line!

7. tahlyuh says:

Idk what it is about the hair, but that’s the first thing I noticed. Can’t put my finger on it, but it’s off. Maybe the color or the styling. You know how there’s that dent in your hair after wearing it in a ponytail for a long time, or how curls/wavy look stale after day 12?

I’m always here for turbans!

I second wanting details on the caged sandals! They look comfy. Definitely can be a go-to sandal in the Spring/Summer.

8. Sony Loren says:

Idk either….she looks good, but the hair is the detractor…it’s about the whole package. I’m digging the turban, too and the caged sandals but a real bombshell has more than two hot pairs of shoes.

Not really setting the tone…for me, anyway.

9. Juani says:

Would be nice if she had more versatility in her shoe collection.

10. great pair of shoes there.

11. Mobetta says:

I like her style! It’s the hair color and texture that takes away from the overall look, the weave is extremely dry. For instance the pic/look with the short hair is all things fierce. Completely different person yet same body, same style.

12. monica says:

I want deets on the black pants worn with suspenders

13. southern says:

funny the short hair and suspenders is my fav look

14. lia says:

i agree with @wetin if this is setting the tone, then let us brace ourselves for another horrible fashionbombshell year with horrid blurry pics.

15. Moneboo says:

I love the suspenders and wool coat. Really think the hair just didn’t do much for her. Beautiful girl any how.

16. Sofy says:

Ugandan!!!Heeeyyyy!!Not my cup of tea but you are my own!!!Lovely

17. SHARONGEE says:

the pants with the suspenders and coat is the boss look im looking for for work!

18. FLEE says:

uhhh.. well I like those caged sandals

19. zona says:

I voted some hits and some misses

20. Jackie says:

I really like the caged shoes as well, and your really making me miss wide pants.

21. Danielle says:

Well, it’s an ok style, nothing special about it.

22. Law says:

I gave her bombshell only because there was no option of “great clothes HORRID hair” short hair suits her tho. Wink! H N Y every1

23. nyc chick says:

I like the pic with the coat and the suspenders; however, that is it.

This is an extremely unattractive woman from the neck up. The weave is one of the most heinous things I’ve seen. Heaven help us if this is setting the tone for 2014.

Ladies- it’s time to raise our standards.

24. mnrodgers says:

ive never had really short hair bc i understand the amount of work it takes to keep it looking done…and i understand that something as simple as a ponytail is not an option…but she SLAYED the short hair pic…the other pics…she could have been all bombshell but the bad ombre weave was really distracting…especially since it was covering her beautiful face…i also prefer her without sunglesses…they didnt look like they were completing the outfit, they just looked like things to cover her face…other than that…gorgeous girl with well fitting clothes.

25. Natasha says:

Claws ‘n all. Wow :lolz: She’s ready for the oversize trend with the palazzo pants. Points. Furthermore, she has some nice accessories (I favor the sunnies, belts and bracelets). If her upcoming line is about that, then I’ll stay tuned to her site.

She’s a mature lady who, for the most part, dresses for her shape while enjoying fashion. Her style is more than OK: go get it, Doreen.

Wow! You guys are horrible and have personal issues. I’ve realised that this website has some of the most hateful people and nasty comments. Which part of this woman is unattractive? She’s beautiful and comfortable in her own skin. I’ve seen worse bombshells featured on this site before, the majority of who don’t event have the ‘total package’. Even some of your favourite celebs don’t have the total package and walk around with hair looking messy at times. Her style is just diva ish but it’s unique, and maybe it doesn’t appeal to the majority of you girls.

27. Tami says:

Unattractive, really? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we should be critiquing her style not her face. I like her style, she looks confident classy and sexy my fav look is the short hair with the suspenders. That weave is bad though, short hair suites her.

28. MissyPoppy says:

She’s a gorgeous woman who for most part enjoys fashion and expresses it well. The leopard print outfit is my favourite. Her hair reminds me of Rihanna’s hair extension, quite dry and messy but otherwise she’s a very pretty girl.

Love the look with the suspenders

30. MsDollars says:

I like her style, she just needs to be more creative with it if she’s looking to standout from other fashion bombshells / fashionistas. Claire am gonna be on the lookout for her clothing line. I have a feeling her clothing range will be nice so hopefully we will be able to access it in America.

31. LadyChantelle says:

Doreen Faith, her name sounds famous. She slayed the look with the turban and suspenders though they’re my favorite.